PDA

View Full Version : new sign

jaybow
02-07-2007, 04:00 PM
Ok let me have it! Well I dont think they are that great but I am going to start out with them.Actually I have already designed a new logo and sign.Since I jumped into making these online I will use them atleast one year but the new one looks alot more professional in my opinion.Here is some pics of the new signs and the ones I may get next year.

Mr Priceless
02-07-2007, 04:03 PM
Am i the lucky person to get the gifts in Santa's Sliegh? LOL:laugh: :cool2:

Mr Priceless
02-07-2007, 04:04 PM
but seriously looks good. What size is the trailer?

Total.Lawn.Care
02-07-2007, 04:07 PM
I think you are trying to say to much for the size of your signs. Park your rig across the street and see if you can read it from your front door. I do nto think you will be able to, at least not enough to get the phone number.

Also, when you have your next set done, think about doing something to attract attention to your business name AND Number... using different colors or different font.

I thnk your GV logo looks good, but the rest is just too cluttered....

jaybow
02-07-2007, 04:08 PM
but seriously looks good. What size is the trailer?

Its a 6.5x12 and its my first.I wasnt crazy about the red trailer but I guess I can paint it later but the red is sure verry noticeable.It may workout to be a good thing being so colorful.

jaybow
02-07-2007, 04:10 PM
I think you are trying to say to much for the size of your signs. Park your rig across the street and see if you can read it from your front door. I do nto think you will be able to, at least not enough to get the phone number.

Also, when you have your next set done, think about doing something to attract attention to your business name AND Number... using different colors or different font.

I thnk your GV logo looks good, but the rest is just too cluttered....

Probably a good point thanks.I will keep that in mind for next set.

DoetschOutdoor
02-07-2007, 05:39 PM
Personally, I would rather put lawn cutting/edging or lawn cutting/trimming before I put lawn cutting/hedges. Looks good though and fits that trailer well.

RedMax Man
02-07-2007, 06:08 PM
This is how i'd set the sign up:

Logo

Green View

"Put your yard in our hands"

(xxx) xxx-xxxx

Lawn Mowing & Maintenance
Edging, Mulching
Shrub & Hedge trimming
Spring & Fall cleanups
Gutter Cleanouts

email

You need your Co. name, slogan and most of all the phone # to stand out from the rest of the text. List your services at the end. Other than that those are nice signs. Do you have one for the tail gate?

newz7151
02-07-2007, 06:26 PM
does the email address really have the "www." in front of it?

jaybow
02-07-2007, 07:02 PM
This is how i'd set the sign up:

Logo

Green View

"Put your yard in our hands"

(xxx) xxx-xxxx

Lawn Mowing & Maintenance
Edging, Mulching
Shrub & Hedge trimming
Spring & Fall cleanups
Gutter Cleanouts

email

You need your Co. name, slogan and most of all the phone # to stand out from the rest of the text. List your services at the end. Other than that those are nice signs. Do you have one for the tail gate?

No but in the future I will add one to the back in the future.

jaybow
02-07-2007, 07:05 PM
does the email address really have the "www." in front of it?

Yeah it does. I guess it was probably not the best idea. People probably think its a site address.Well you live and learn this is all new to me.My next set of signs will be much improved with all the good input ive gotten.:weightlifter:

Grits
02-08-2007, 08:22 PM
change your email address, the way it is now makes you seem stupid. Not bashing you, just trying to help.

jaybow
02-08-2007, 08:50 PM
change your email address, the way it is now makes you seem stupid. Not bashing you, just trying to help.

I bet that man in the cape is really a picture of you.:laugh:

mexiking
02-08-2007, 09:10 PM
why do you put www in front of you remail

BTLS
02-08-2007, 10:23 PM
love the red trailer- don't paint it. it stands out. ...agree that you need a bigger phone # so people passing by can read it without squinting.