PDA

View Full Version : Snow blower fun!!!

climber
02-17-2007, 11:36 PM
Here my driveway and my snow blower before I set sail on cleaning it out! Not to much snow (2"+) but I like to be ahead so it doesnt take forever when it piles up! The first one is more of the blower and the next is more or the driveway or vise-versa...

All the Best
Dan

metro36
02-18-2007, 09:18 AM
Use a back pack blower on that. I did it twice this year with my echo 755. I works great and beats shoveling or pulling out the snow blower.

climber
02-18-2007, 03:11 PM
I wish I could... But we dont have one yet... But that was wet snow so it doesnt move that well. And you got another 4"s on top of that this morning!

Dan

J&R Landscaping
02-18-2007, 11:00 PM
Hows the compression on that engine? I can't tell you how many valve jobs I have done to those 5 hp tecumseh engines on them mtd, craftsman, murray and what ever other snow blowers had them on there.....

Its a total and complete nightmare!!!!

climber
02-18-2007, 11:30 PM
Its pretty good cant complain. I just rebuilt and ported my snapper over the summer with a 4.5 tecumseh. It now has great compression and cuts like new but a heck of alot louder! But we keep up wit all our equipment and change the oil religiously so it holds up along time..

Dan