PDA

View Full Version : Irrigation Handout

patphish
02-19-2007, 03:57 PM
Does anyone have a irrigation handout that can be handed out to the homeowner after the system has been does, that gives them a sort of overview of what thier new system consits of, and a brieef overview of the controller. That would bee great thanks

txgrassguy
02-19-2007, 04:19 PM
Most component manufacturers have CD's and other printed material for homeowner use following an installation.
I know for sure that Hunter has several different ones. As Hunter is predominantly what I install, their brochure is all I use.

patphish
02-19-2007, 05:19 PM
yeah i know, that is just a little to in-depth, i'm looking for something a little more simplified, give the homeowner a little info but not to much as to where they do need my service calls.

PurpHaze
02-19-2007, 07:05 PM
Does anyone have a irrigation handout that can be handed out to the homeowner after the system has been does, that gives them a sort of overview of what thier new system consits of, and a brieef overview of the controller.

How about this for a simplified overview?: "The controller is connected to the valves that are connected to the sprinklers that pop up and water your grass."

Seriously, I'd just use the manufacturer's info. No sense reinventing the wheel at this late stage. If they're savvy enough they'll get all the info they need from the Internet. If they're not savvy it'll be Greek to them. Either way you'll still come out with the same number of service calls.

PurpHaze
02-19-2007, 07:38 PM
Go here http://www.johndeerelandscapes.com/_Professional_R_S/_Articles/Arti_instit_irr.asp and you can copy and paste the information you'd like to pass along to your customers.