PDA

View Full Version : Hauling from West Chester PA to Albany OH

Dirt Digger2
02-20-2007, 05:39 PM
I'll be going from eastern PA (west chester) to south east OH (albany) on march 10th to bring back a tractor I just bought. If any of you need something delivered or hauled from the eastern PA area to south east OH let me know and maybe we can work something out. I will not be able to haul from OH back to PA though unless it is small because my trailer will already be taken up by the tractor.

LONEMAN
02-23-2007, 04:02 PM
I was wondering if you would be able to deliever a 48" Encore to where you're going. There is someone fron Cleveland who may be interested in buying and wants to know if I would be able to meet them somewhere. It would be great if you could do that!

Dirt Digger2
02-25-2007, 05:04 PM
I was wondering if you would be able to deliever a 48" Encore to where you're going. There is someone fron Cleveland who may be interested in buying and wants to know if I would be able to meet them somewhere. It would be great if you could do that!

i sent you a PM

Dirt Digger2
02-28-2007, 08:23 AM
anyone live in Ohio/W. Virginia that bought something in the Philly area and need it hauled back for them?

Dirt Digger2
03-05-2007, 03:42 PM
last chance...leaving this coming saturday at 3am...prices would be very reasonable since i have to go out there anyway...i can haul something as small as a box to as large at 10tons (assuming it fits on my trailer)...i know theres things on Ebay you guys in ohio might want from here in eastern PA, haha

Dirt Digger2
03-05-2007, 08:40 PM
^**10,000lb...not 10 ton**^