PDA

View Full Version : Who's in the pickle? Need advice tonight.

Uranus
02-20-2007, 10:17 PM
Hey all. I brought my 2000 F 250 into the dealers the other day for an oil leak. Back of the motor was wet with oil. When I bought the truck last January I bought the comprehensive extended warranty for 2 years. Well 1 year and 1 month later I'm trying to get the oil leak fixed. Dealer takes it in and tells me it is the head gasket. Well they say the insurance should take care of it and that the insurance company wants to send out an inspector to authorize the work. I bought the truck under my name and told salesman and sales manager that I was going to be using it for my business when I bought the insurance. Well turns out that the insurance denied the work and said it is because the truck is a commercial vehicle. WTF!. I got home today around 5:10 just missing the service guys to talk to them about what was going on. My wife called me at 5 just before I got home and gave me the low down cuz they called my house and not my cell. So my insurance info is in the truck with the registration so I hade to go down town and figured I would get it and read through it so I know what I'm talking about before I start making phone calls in the am. Well go into the work bays and my cab is on the lift, engine is striped down to the head gasket, parts on the floor, and I never gave them the ok to do the work. Turns out the insurance company wants them to strip it down so they can inspect it. Now I was quoted $2,800 to fix it. And they also said they broke some bolts taking it apart so they need to be tapped out. All the while I never said ok to do anymore than find the leak and let me know what it is and if insurance is going to cover it. Insurance company is the ones that said strip it down. So what happens now? Do I go in there in the am with guns a blazing or am I going to get stuck with a $2,800 bill. If I knew it was that much I would have washed down the back of the engine and traded it in for the F-550 that I want to buy in the summer. Presidents day sales are pretty good right now. Whats your opinion?

Albery's Lawn & Tractor
02-20-2007, 10:25 PM
Tell them your not gonna pay for it and if they won't cover it get a lawyer. They can't force you to pay it. Trading is always an option but don't let them lowball you for yours.

J&R Landscaping
02-20-2007, 10:36 PM
I agree! You should not be responsible for the labor and damage that was done.
BTW,
Did you have to sign to authorize them to find the problem? Do you have a copy of that form? That can definitly help you out. I would just do my best to be calm about the situation and hopefully everything will work out for the best!
What kind of truck is it and what engine and mileage?

Uranus
02-20-2007, 10:52 PM
2000 F 250 with almost 58,000 miles. Getting to be an older truck with low miles. Working out to less than 10K per year. Before me I think it was a plummers truck in a decent sized company. Got the feeling that they suspected a problem and traded it in. Either that or they dont like trucks with more than 50 K on them

J&R Landscaping
02-20-2007, 11:04 PM
That $2800 sounds like HUGE overkill for headgasket R&R.

Uranus
02-20-2007, 11:43 PM
Yea the $2,800 will but a nice dent in my plans for the spring. Just wish the touch hole sales manager would have been on his game when I told him it was going to be used commercialy.

If I end up haveing to fork over the money to get it back

pclawncare
02-21-2007, 12:00 AM
If you didnt tell them to do the work i dont see why you will have to pay. I dont understand insurance though really. Insurance companies really just piss me off to no end. I dont see how you can have a customer for o lets say 20 years that pays on time regularly at lets say 2000 dollars a year for car and home insurance and they have a minor fender bender that cost 2000 bucks to fix and the company drops them. I just dont get it. Seems like they are more then willing to take your money but when it comes to forking it over for what you paid for they run. I know a buddy of mine that has a ford ranger 37000 miles on it he bought all the extended waranties and everyting to the max and he bought it new. Some how a pin or clip in the rear end came loose or something and virtualy destroyed the rear end rign gear and all. Ford refuses to fix it because they say it was due to abuse. I just dont get it

twj721
02-21-2007, 12:11 AM
That is the way that ford does headgasket jobd now days quicker and easier for the mechnic to get to all the stuff that you can not access to was the extend warranty for Ford or a 3 party extended warranty co ? Good luck and hope that you do not get screwed to bad Now might be a great time to talk trade and let the dealer ship eat the repair bill and you will have a new ride Ford was offering 0 perecnt for 5 years but may have already ended

Uranus
02-21-2007, 12:17 AM
I wish I could talk trade with them. I put a new plow, new dump insert, and tow package into it. With only owning it for a year now I dont have much equity in it, so I would hope for them to make it a wash. Haven't seen anything bigger than a f-350 with single wheel axles on them. If I'm going to buy new then I'm going big time and getting a new 450 or 550 with landscape dump body. That's what I really need.

twj721
02-21-2007, 12:21 AM
is it a 6.0 powersucker? they are kniow fro headgaket problems and lower block gasket problems among many other problems if it is you might try to get Ford to fix it as a customer satsfaction issue

Willofalltrades
02-21-2007, 12:21 AM
Wait, I think im just slow because of no sleep but you have a warranty and a problem. UUMM they honer their warranty and fix the truck while its covered. If not I would get my lawyer. As simple as that (theres probably more to it that I don't understand but thats how I see it). I don't believe they tear anything off that truck unless you authorize it (I just had body work done on a Ford Escape, insurance nor the dealer didn't touch it unless they got my signature) Don't let these guys push you around, get legal backing. Be sure to keep us informed and let me know If this post was a waist of time due to me being completely wrong about the situation. lol

Willofalltrades
02-21-2007, 12:23 AM
is it a 6.0 powersucker? they are kniow fro headgaket problems and lower block gasket problems among many other problems if it is you might try to get Ford to fix it as a customer satsfaction issue

Because they had the 6.0L diesel in 2000...? if its diesel its a 7.3L BEAST.

twj721
02-21-2007, 12:24 AM
Try this link about problems with Fords 6.0 powersuck engine http://www.oilburners.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Uranus
02-21-2007, 12:26 AM
5.4 gas. Run or at least ran great. Fires up first try every time and never had a problem with it until I had to add a qt of oil a few weeks ago when I found the oil leak.

tnmtn
02-21-2007, 12:34 AM
if you didn't sign anything to ok them taking it apart it sounds like it is on them. i would ask how long till your truck is put back together. if the insurance guy authorized it it is on him. you also explained to the dealer that you planned to use your truck for bussiness purposes and they still sold you useless insurance. doesn't sound like good faith in my mind. if they try to play hardball imediately call your lawyer. make notes from here on out of who you talk with and when. it makes them nervous when you ask what their name is and what exactly is their job title and then put it in a note pad. if you have a friend that is an attorney i would think about calling him first. definitly wouldn't be thinking of a 450-550 from this same dealer.
good luck,

Willofalltrades
02-21-2007, 12:40 AM
Try this link about problems with Fords 6.0 powersuck engine http://www.oilburners.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Wrong thread dude get your stuff straight. 2003 was the first year for the 6.0L, your a whole 3 years off.

fiveoboy01
02-21-2007, 12:54 AM
I'm confused. What does your insurance company have to do with the warranty on the truck you bought? Or do you mean the company that provides the warranty?

If you didn't sign to have the truck torn down, you don't have to pay. Whoever requested it be torn down gets to pay for it. They MUST have your authorization in writing before they try to charge you with that.

Willofalltrades
02-21-2007, 01:04 AM
I'm confused. What does your insurance company have to do with the warranty on the truck you bought? Or do you mean the company that provides the warranty?

Thats what I was wondering...

Uranus
02-21-2007, 01:32 AM
[QUOTE=fiveoboy01;1718430]I'm confused. What does your insurance company have to do with the warranty on the truck you bought? Or do you mean the company that provides the warranty?

Here come the kids. Dude when you buy a new vehicle they ask you to buy the extended warranty. Warranty is a form of insurance.

Now when you buy a used vehicle they also ask you if you want to buy a warranty. Again a form of insurance. If something mechanical breaks you have insurance/warranty that covers the bill. Get it now?

Now that this is a big repair costing more than the 2 year warranty was, they send out and insurance adjuster to verify that the dealer is in fact diagnosing the problem correctly so that the insurance company doesn't get screwed.
Paid $1,600 for the coverage and bill is just over $2,800. See why I bought it.

To add to the story, back in the spring they did cover a new front brake caliper. WTF, now its a different story?

Willofalltrades
02-21-2007, 01:44 AM
Here come the kids. Dude when you buy a new vehicle they ask you to buy the extended warranty. Warranty is a form of insurance.

Now when you buy a used vehicle they also ask you if you want to buy a warranty. Again a form of insurance. If something mechanical breaks you have insurance/warranty that covers the bill. Get it now?

Now that this is a big repair costing more than the 2 year warranty was, they send out and insurance adjuster to verify that the dealer is in fact diagnosing the problem correctly so that the insurance company doesn't get screwed.
Paid $1,600 for the coverage and bill is just over $2,800. See why I bought it.

To add to the story, back in the spring they did cover a new front brake caliper. WTF, now its a different story?

Easy, I wasn't against you just confused. Take your crappy situation out on someone else. I understand the whole warranty thing and that you purchased it when you bought the used truck. You did teach me that insurance gets involed in the warranty work though, didn't know. I might buy a used truck this spring... thanks for the extra knowledge.

If the truck is apart... wouldn't you think they will just warranty it and send you on your merry way tomorrow or the day after insurance agrees?

Uranus
02-21-2007, 01:56 AM
This warranty is through a third party insurer. Not the regular everyday car/truck insurance.

I would think at the worst I would have to pay for the head gasket, and labor to put it back together. If that deal comes on the table I might go for it, but I'm not paying for it all. I rather trade it then put 3k into it in one job.

For some reason the warranty company wont cover it cuz its a commercial truck. The dealership F'ed up selling it to me and now I feel they need to right the wrong and refund me some of the money from the insurance cost. 1600 bucks. Then we need to talk about the labor that has already happened with out my approval. Crappy situation all around.

Willofalltrades
02-21-2007, 02:06 AM
Maybe my dealership isn't that bad after all...

supercuts
02-21-2007, 07:53 AM
as far as the attorney thing, i would certainly try talking to one, but if your like me and dont have one, or if moeny is really tight, you might have to fork over the money then, then take them to small claimes court. i would think about getting a mini take recorder and try to get them to admit the tore it down because of the insurance company. i beleive you can only sue up to either $2500 or $3500 in small claims.

John Gamba
02-21-2007, 08:17 AM
If the insurance company would not cover it"commercial" whats the truck doing apart??? with out you being asked or authorizing it??? are they saying that the Repair order "to find the leak" gave them authorization??

MarcSmith
02-21-2007, 08:39 AM
The dealership F'ed up selling it to me and now I feel they need to right the wrong and refund me some of the money from the insurance cost. 1600 bucks.

did YOU read your aftermarket warranty policy prior top purchasing it.....The stealership is in business to sell stuff. Yes the prey upon people who are giddy with having a new vehicle and they sell them on things like under coating, paint protection and aftermarket warranties....

If the policy excluded comercial vehicles, and you purchased the warranty Iput some of blame on you....Its all about reading the contract. We beat our clients over the head with contracts we should expect the same...

If the warranty company authorized it to be taken apart, then they are responsible for putting it back, even if they deny the claim....The dealer needs to give their bill to the warranty company. However, while its apart, and before it gets put back together, have em slap a new gasket on and offer to pick up some of the costs.

Let this be a lesson to us that aftermarket warranties are junk and if you need a warranty, only purcahse the manufacturers extended warranty. And then be sure that it covers commercial apps. Which in most cases it wont.

John Gamba
02-21-2007, 08:44 AM
did YOU read your aftermarket warranty policy prior top purchasing it.....The stealership is in business to sell stuff. Yes the prey upon people who are giddy with having a new vehicle and they sell them on things like under coating, paint protection and aftermarket warranties....

If the policy excluded comercial vehicles, and you purchased the warranty Iput some of blame on you....Its all about reading the contract. We beat our clients over the head with contracts we should expect the same...

If the warranty company authorized it to be taken apart, then they are responsible for putting it back, even if they deny the claim....The dealer needs to give their bill to the warranty company. However, while its apart, and before it gets put back together, have em slap a new gasket on and offer to pick up some of the costs.

Let this be a lesson to us that aftermarket warranties are junk and if you need a warranty, only purcahse the manufacturers extended warranty. And then be sure that it covers commercial apps. Which in most cases it wont.

If they didnt want to cover it?? Whats it doing apart???

DLCS
02-21-2007, 09:24 AM

I'm trying to figure that one out myself. If that was my truck and they had it torn apart without my authorization, by God they will pay to fix it. Once they have it apart its their baby.

John Gamba
02-21-2007, 09:42 AM
I'm trying to figure that one out myself. If that was my truck and they had it torn apart without my authorization, by God they will pay to fix it. Once they have it apart its their baby.

They can screw with you for years . Ive seen it first hand.

robbo521
02-21-2007, 10:14 AM
would this warranty company be Easy Care?if so i may can help some,my wife works for Ford dealer and we have the same company.we just got a used Envoy from them and got the two year deal 3 weeks later new rear end,$1900 and now last wekk tranny went out,$2900 so the 1200 we paid has helped use.it is in plane writing that the dealer has to call or the warranty company has to call before anything is doneyou dont have to sign anything,they have called me and said if we take it apart and warranty company dont cover it then you pay.now if the warranty company says to tare it down then they have to fix it back.and that is with any after market warranty company.

MarcSmith
02-21-2007, 10:17 AM

I agree John...thats why I think if they are not going to cover it. they at least need to put back the way it was....And its up to the dealer to get reimbursed for their time from the warranty people, if the warranty people autrhorized the tear down. if the warranty Co is not willing to pick up the repair, I'd be willing to help the dealership out and pick up the cost of putting it back together so long as as a new gasket is put in place....but I would not pick up uf the tab for the tear down or the broken bolts., thats the warranty Co. But that being said....the dealer has your truck, and you aren't making any money. so they got you over the fence right now....the dealer doesn't care, and the warrantee Co doesn't care about your problem....

you coudl always pay with a credit card, and then file a complaint with your credit card company and let them figure it out....

Rons Rightway Lawncare
02-21-2007, 10:55 AM
The real lesson here is to NOT buy a FORD!!!! just had to say it.... Sorry to hear of your troubles, and hope it works out.

John Gamba
02-21-2007, 11:07 AM
The real lesson here is to NOT buy a FORD!!!! just had to say it.... Sorry to hear of your troubles, and hope it works out.

There is allot of truth to this. ive learned the hard way. no more fords:nono:

John Gamba
02-21-2007, 11:08 AM
I agree John...thats why I think if they are not going to cover it. they at least need to put back the way it was....And its up to the dealer to get reimbursed for their time from the warranty people, if the warranty people autrhorized the tear down. if the warranty Co is not willing to pick up the repair, I'd be willing to help the dealership out and pick up the cost of putting it back together so long as as a new gasket is put in place....but I would not pick up uf the tab for the tear down or the broken bolts., thats the warranty Co. But that being said....the dealer has your truck, and you aren't making any money. so they got you over the fence right now....the dealer doesn't care, and the warrantee Co doesn't care about your problem....

you coudl always pay with a credit card, and then file a complaint with your credit card company and let them figure it out....

Im :confused:

Uranus
02-21-2007, 11:18 AM
Well I spent the last two hours being nice with a little bit of nasty. Started off by telling service manager that I had a diagnosis with them before they even put a wrench to it. I did not know they had to, or authorize, any tear down. Counter guy and service manager are telling me that they need to talk to Karl, the fiance manager, who it sounds like is trying to help out the situation but by negotiating with the insurer but is off today. Blah Blah Blah. So I called the after market insurer and they are saying that because it has a plow and signs on the door they wont cover it cuz its commercial. So that's the end of the line with them.
Call back to the dealer and go straight to the store manager. Explain to him what is going on and he's supposed to be calling me back. And he's telling me that they they can only refund me half the warranty since it has been 1 year 1 month into the 2 year warranty.

I'm hoping when its all over that I can get them to finish the repair and only charge me for parts and labor to return it back to normal. Then be able to put the refund towards the bill and try to keep the damage to a minimum.

stuffdeer
02-21-2007, 11:23 AM
It almost seems cheaper to pull the signs and plow mount off to get it fixed. Then just have it relettered

MarcSmith
02-21-2007, 11:34 AM
Im :confused: sorry bout that...

The dealership wants the money owed to it for work performed so far....If the Warranty Co authorized the teardown, then they are responsible for the bill so far and returning the vehicle back to the condition it was in prior to authorizing the tear down.

If The dealership did the tear down with-out approval from the Warranty co or the owner of the truck, IMO they are SOL. and they need to return the truck back to the condition it was in when it was brought to their door step.

Now if the Warranty company authorized the tear down ( and as such is responsible for returning vehicle back to prior condition) but is now denying the repair claim...I'd talk to the dealership, while the truck is opened up and pay them to put in place of the old gasket a new gasket. In essence getting the repair done while its apart and assuming the least amount of cost. (somewhat shady but depends on the dealer)

I'll bet the dealer did the teardown with out the warranty approval, assuming that it would go through, and since the vehicle is a commercial vehicle the warranty said NO. So now that are out the tear down plus the broken bolts, and are now trying to get their money back from the owner who did not authorize the work. And they hold the truck hostage in the mean time.

To get out of this situation, I'd pay with a credit card, get my truck back(most important) and then dispute the charge based on the fact the the work was done without my approval, provided you did not sign on any paperwork authorizing the repair....

On a side note, I'd push the dealer for a refund of the warranty. based on the outcome, you may want to look for a new dealer.

Uranus
02-21-2007, 11:34 AM
would this warranty company be Easy Care?if so i may can help some,my wife works for Ford dealer and we have the same company.we just got a used Envoy from them and got the two year deal 3 weeks later new rear end,$1900 and now last wekk tranny went out,$2900 so the 1200 we paid has helped use.it is in plane writing that the dealer has to call or the warranty company has to call before anything is doneyou dont have to sign anything,they have called me and said if we take it apart and warranty company dont cover it then you pay.now if the warranty company says to tare it down then they have to fix it back.and that is with any after market warranty company.

Nope its not Easy Care. It is First Auto Extended Care.

I have an Envoy too. We bought an 06 Denali last year and are having small problems with it too. Had to turn the rotors 2 times now and we just hit 15K miles. And now the rear of the car is 2 inches out of level with the low side on the drivers side. Gotta bring it back again. We also had the engine cut power to an idle while driving 3 times now. They read the computer but say we have to have it failing when we bring it in. As soon as you turn off the motor it resets and you can drive normal again.

And to get to the reading of the fine print someone posted, You are right. But were are all guilty of skimming it over to make sure the penciled in numbers and final price is correct and then signing. We all do it. Those dam contracts are so long and I dont know of anybody who doesn't feel like a ****** when you spend 10 minutes reading it over in front of the finance guys as they sit there and watch you and keep telling you it is just a standard form. Oh well live and learn on that issue.

MarcSmith
02-21-2007, 11:38 AM
It almost seems cheaper to pull the signs and plow mount off to get it fixed. Then just have it relettered
but since the waranty Co and the dealer now knows it has a plow and signs to take them off and try to sneak it through may constitue something called fraud by deception...

I would ask the warantee company, why they authorized the brake repair in the past if they dont warantee comercial vehicles....you have precedence with them in that repect....

Uranus
02-21-2007, 11:48 AM
I would ask the warantee company, why they authorized the brake repair in the past if they dont warantee comercial vehicles....you have precedence with them in that repect....

I thought about that but since the brakes where such a small price to fix they probably just oked it over the phone. I'm willing to bet that they just ok a large percentage of claims under a pre set price. Then anything over that limit they send out an inspector to verify that they are not getting hosed by some of these dealers.

All I need is for them the realize they did non warranty work and try to recover there loses. Sometimes it's better it keep my mouth shut. I've opened it in the past just to cost me money.

John Gamba
02-21-2007, 11:49 AM
sorry bout that...

The dealership wants the money owed to it for work performed so far....If the Warranty Co authorized the teardown, then they are responsible for the bill so far and returning the vehicle back to the condition it was in prior to authorizing the tear down.

If The dealership did the tear down with-out approval from the Warranty co or the owner of the truck, IMO they are SOL. and they need to return the truck back to the condition it was in when it was brought to their door step.

Now if the Warranty company authorized the tear down ( and as such is responsible for returning vehicle back to prior condition) but is now denying the repair claim...I'd talk to the dealership, while the truck is opened up and pay them to put in place of the old gasket a new gasket. In essence getting the repair done while its apart and assuming the least amount of cost. (somewhat shady but depends on the dealer)

I'll bet the dealer did the teardown with out the warranty approval, assuming that it would go through, and since the vehicle is a commercial vehicle the warranty said NO. So now that are out the tear down plus the broken bolts, and are now trying to get their money back from the owner who did not authorize the work. And they hold the truck hostage in the mean time.

To get out of this situation, I'd pay with a credit card, get my truck back(most important) and then dispute the charge based on the fact the the work was done without my approval, provided you did not sign on any paperwork authorizing the repair....

On a side note, I'd push the dealer for a refund of the warranty. based on the outcome, you may want to look for a new dealer.

Marc. Im only :confused: about who is going to pay to have it Fixed.

Uranus
02-21-2007, 12:09 PM

I can answer that one for you John.

I am. Getting hosed again but wft am I going to do. Spend a few hundred to get a lawyer to make a phone call?

Just got off the phone with the dealer. Getting refunded just over 600 for the extended warranty, but It goes to Bank of America because they have the loan on it.
Then service guy tells me that the parts guy, service dept, and store manager had a pow wow and agreed to a price of $1800 to fix it. That covers parts a reduced labor. Oh well I just need to get it over with. That price is alot better than the original price. I just need the truck back on the road so I dont have to sub out my plowing.
"momma always said life's like a box of chocolates" LOL At this point with my high blood pressure, high cholesterol, overweight,and how fired up I am/was I just need it to be over with before I run up some hospital bills for the heart attack I'm setting myself up for.
Life is a B!tch. Business is paying for it anyways so it wont directly hurt the household. at least not yet.

John G- this is why I' checking the tub and turning it up to 104 and jumping in with the wife and a 6-pack tonight. Oh wait that is after we get back from a wake.

Willofalltrades
02-21-2007, 12:21 PM

I am. Getting hosed again but wft am I going to do. Spend a few hundred to get a lawyer to make a phone call?

Just got off the phone with the dealer. Getting refunded just over 600 for the extended warranty, but It goes to Bank of America because they have the loan on it.
Then service guy tells me that the parts guy, service dept, and store manager had a pow wow and agreed to a price of $1800 to fix it. That covers parts a reduced labor. Oh well I just need to get it over with. That price is alot better than the original price. I just need the truck back on the road so I dont have to sub out my plowing.
"momma always said life's like a box of chocolates" LOL At this point with my high blood pressure, high cholesterol, overweight,and how fired up I am/was I just need it to be over with before I run up some hospital bills for the heart attack I'm setting myself up for.
Life is a B!tch. Business is paying for it anyways so it wont directly hurt the household. at least not yet.

John G- this is why I' checking the tub and turning it up to 104 and jumping in with the wife and a 6-pack tonight. Oh wait that is after we get back from a wake.

Sound like a string of bad luck. Things will get better....

Uranus
02-21-2007, 12:26 PM
Sound like a string of bad luck. Things will get better....

Dude that is my life. For some when it rains it pours. For me when it rains its like a monsoon. Or even Noah's flood. I'll be responding to this thread in a few weeks updating what happened internally with the engine and It will probably die a few days over the 30 days that they guaranty the work.

John Gamba
02-21-2007, 12:31 PM

God bless woman, cruise ships,hot tubs & beer:waving: It could always be worse:)

This is what you will look like after all the stress is gone:laugh:

MarcSmith
02-21-2007, 12:53 PM
sorry, I re read my previous post it was a bit confusing. thats Why I reposted...

robbo521
02-21-2007, 02:51 PM
if it had been a good dealer or good friends at the dealer they would have never said anything about the signs and plow.they just called said mine is ready,man told me the tranny had been tore down before with some high dollar stuff in it.he never told the company just told them the parts that had broke.man came looked at it and said fix it.if you get to know your dealer,being Ford,Chevy,Dodge or any of them they can be your best friend when you need help.me i got a ford truck,wife has envoy,and all my race car parts are chevy so it help to know them all if you can.

cutbetterthanyou
02-21-2007, 06:13 PM
Man don't get to down last spring almost put me out of buss. I had bought a misto dump in the fall used off ebay (still owing 12 grand on it) I drove it 3 Xs the tranny went 4 grand ,during this my p stroke went to the shop 5-6xs costing over 5 grand (trans,converter,both wheel hubs,rear,all brakes rotars calipers pads,and about 3 different sensors)all of these problems were the first on this truck. I bought this one new and all of this happen one year out of warranty.So being pissed off I went out and bought a brand new with extended warranty duramax 1 week after I bought it one of my guys wreaked it doing 2700 in damage. And in the mist of all that I thought i was going to not have to pay anything in on taxes, and got the call from my accountant wanting 4500. So hang in there and remember it is always that bad.:drinkup: