PDA

View Full Version : Niagara And GTA area (Canada)

Dragonscapes
02-21-2007, 03:10 AM
I'm looking to link up with other LCO maintenance and construction in the Niagara and GTA area looking for serious professionals who would like to grow their business please contact me here

Dragonscapes
02-22-2007, 01:45 AM
Just like to make a note that I am looking for LCO's as I have a large number of clients looking for services that I don't provide. Please when you contact me let me know what your primary services are, area you work in and what your goal is for your business

Lynden-Jeff
02-22-2007, 08:25 PM
Hey,

What is this for? I am in hamilton and service Hamilton/Burlington/Oakville so i would consider that the GTA. Feel free to PM me.

Cheers
Jeff

Dragonscapes
04-08-2007, 11:32 PM
As I stated before I'm looking for LCO's in the Niagara /GTA area and I'm expanding the area to include as much of Ontario as possible. This would include general maint. , construction, spray companies and everything in between my preference is with companies that are not franchises since the owners of those have no real say in how their companies are run. So if your looking to increase profits/jobs and reduce expenses my goal is to offer business growth with as close to no money and no risk as possible