PDA

View Full Version : Received My First Issue Yesterday

LawnSharks
02-21-2007, 07:26 AM
I got my first issue yesterday! Only took a couple of weeks. Very informative, lots of good contact/supplier info.
Keep up the good work!!

dekalb lawn man
02-21-2007, 10:57 PM
I got my first issue yesterday! Only took a couple of weeks. Very informative, lots of good contact/supplier info.
Keep up the good work!!
That's to funny. I logged in to say the same thing. I couln't agree more with what you said. I found out about some companies and products that I never knew existed. I can't wait to get the next one. Thanks Turf mag writers.

kathyu
02-26-2007, 10:43 AM
That's to funny. I logged in to say the same thing. I couln't agree more with what you said. I found out about some companies and products that I never knew existed. I can't wait to get the next one. Thanks Turf mag writers.

:waving:
Good to hear you guys are enjoying the magazine!

JayD
02-27-2007, 04:01 PM

I had orderd mine a few days ago..........You guys are killing me, now I cant wait for mine gerrrrrr......
LOL:hammerhead: :hammerhead:

JayD
02-27-2007, 04:04 PM
Keep up the good work!!

Do they have anything in there on sulkys,ride-on's, or others like them?
Thanks, Jay

Leisure Time Lawn Care
02-27-2007, 11:44 PM
Still waiting for mine to come in the mail!!!!!!

LawnSharks
02-28-2007, 07:09 AM
JayD,
It is full of ZTR's, WB's, attachements, implements....everything you would ever need plus a ton of reviews to help weed out the "don't waste my time" items. Good luck. You'll definately enjoy!:cool2:

kathyu
02-28-2007, 07:13 AM
Do they have anything in there on sulkys,ride-on's, or others like them?
Thanks, Jay

Still waiting for mine to come in the mail!!!!!!

If you guys will send me your address ( kupton@mrpllc.com) I'll send you out the Feb issue. If you haven't gotten it by now, most likely your subscription won't start until the March issue........

Kathy

Mowerboy04
02-28-2007, 01:24 PM
i sighned up for it 4 weeks ago and haven't recived mine yet.

kathyu
02-28-2007, 01:33 PM
i sighned up for it 4 weeks ago and haven't recived mine yet.

Again, if you will email your name and address at kupton@mrpllc.com I will check out the status of your request.

Thanks!

Kathy