PDA

View Full Version : Grounds Keeper pro tax ?

dekalb lawn man
02-21-2007, 10:37 PM
Hey everyone. I just have a quick tax ?. I have Ground Keeper Pro. and I need to bring some thing for my tax guy to do my taxes. My question is, what reports should I bring him, obviously income, but i have expenses as well and cant figure out how to do a profit/loss statement on the program like the salesman told me I could on the phone. I dont want to have uncle sam come knockin on my door but I dont want to over pay either.

JB1
02-21-2007, 10:57 PM
with my quickbooks program, I just back it up and take him the disk and he can look at whatever he wants, but I doubt you can, cause I doubt he has that program.

CutNLawns
02-22-2007, 12:28 AM
Is your tax guy "your people" (H&R) or an accountant? Just take the income sheet and your expenses report to them and let them do a P/L sheet for you. You are paying for it anyway. I have never seen a P/L report option on the GK Pro but if it is...where?

dekalb lawn man
02-22-2007, 10:02 AM
Is your tax guy "your people" (H&R) or an accountant? Just take the income sheet and your expenses report to them and let them do a P/L sheet for you. You are paying for it anyway. I have never seen a P/L report option on the GK Pro but if it is...where?\
I think the guy was just trying to make a sale on the phone so he told me I could do it to make me buy. I will have to ask my tax guy if he can do it for me. Thanks.

dekalb lawn man
02-27-2007, 12:11 AM
I did what you said Cutnlawns and he was able to sort through it but I am still upset about the fact that I could not just print out some kind of report here at my office like the sales guy said I could.