PDA

View Full Version : Turf Mag

Grits
02-22-2007, 03:02 AM
Just got another edition of Turf. Man! They seem to spit these things out fast. It seems like I just got the last one a couple weeks ago. I love that mag.

TURFLORD
02-22-2007, 08:19 AM
It's always nice to have a fresh supply of literature for the "library".:)

Matts lawn care
02-22-2007, 09:11 AM
I got mine 3 days ago. They have a good review of the walker in there.

bigkyle
02-22-2007, 10:59 AM
i just reapplied for the subscription as i never got mine the first time.

N&CLandscaping
02-22-2007, 11:15 AM
I love this mag....but sometimes it takes awhile to get it and two the cover pic, there is usually no article on it. Thats bout it, other then that I love it!!!!

RedMax Man
02-23-2007, 11:42 AM
I love this mag....but sometimes it takes awhile to get it and two the cover pic, there is usually no article on it. Thats bout it, other then that I love it!!!!

The cover picture is almost always provided by one of the magazines advertisers. One of the recent magazines had a pic. of a guy on a Husquavarna (sp) mower. Inside it says cover pic. courtesy of ...

I agree, it's a good mag.

mountianview
02-23-2007, 07:35 PM
Got mine today worth the wait .They ought to sell back issues .

GreenN'Clean
02-23-2007, 07:46 PM
I love the mag but hate that they have a section in Spanish, Wondering when there going to add a page for French,Russian,Chinese,Japanese, etc,,, Putting that in Spanish isn't a good thing when we have immigration running wild. America is an English language not Spanish!!! All the Italians of others that came learned English and so should Spanish speaking people. No American can go to another country and have things written in any other language then the countries language there in. I love the mag but please cut out the Spanish section

RedMax Man
02-23-2007, 10:38 PM
I love the mag but hate that they have a section in Spanish, Wondering when there going to add a page for French,Russian,Chinese,Japanese, etc,,, Putting that in Spanish isn't a good thing when we have immigration running wild. America is an English language not Spanish!!! All the Italians of others that came learned English and so should Spanish speaking people. No American can go to another country and have things written in any other language then the countries language there in. I love the mag but please cut out the Spanish section

Why did they have to add that? That section usually has good info. but why does it also have to be in spanish. Toro sponsors it, whats with that. Just publish a whole magazine in spanish then they won't have to learn anything.

kathyu
02-26-2007, 11:41 AM
i just reapplied for the subscription as i never got mine the first time.

Email me your name and address and I'll figure out if you're on the mail list....

turfmagazine
02-26-2007, 12:14 PM
This is Jim @ TURF magazine. To explain the Spanish pages is easy. The suggestion came from a bunch of readers who employ Mexicans. They felt that it is very important that these workers learn English. The idea to print it in English and Spanish meant to get the English thing moving forward, not the opposite.

Your thoughts?

americanlawn
03-22-2007, 10:37 PM
TURF magazine....I'm considering renewing my subscription. Keep in mind that we are predominately a "chemical" company (we subcontract our mowing).

I realize most of your publication consists of advertising, but it also has great info.

rscvp

kathyu
03-23-2007, 10:07 AM
TURF magazine....I'm considering renewing my subscription. Keep in mind that we are predominately a "chemical" company (we subcontract our mowing).

I realize most of your publication consists of advertising, but it also has great info.

rscvp

Obviously we would love to have you renew your subscription. Send in some ideas about what you would like to see as far as more pertinent articles in your field and I'll pass them on to the editorial department!.
quick link:
www.turfmagazine.com

:usflag: