PDA

View Full Version : 80 degrees in Dallas

Remote Pigtails
02-22-2007, 10:02 PM
Well today was the official kickoff day for me in 2007. Bright sunny day, 80 degrees, daffodils starting to bloom. Had two landscaper calls for redoes and eight service calls. Working this Sat. for the first time in three months. I'll keep up with the threads but my post numbers are going to dive. Did see an oldie that I haven't seen in a while today. A 205 Richdel valve in dark green with the Nelson logo. Lasted 27 years.:drinkup: :drinkup:

PurpHaze
02-22-2007, 10:35 PM
We went from 70 degrees yesterday to cold, windy and rainy today. Had to bail out of a main line repair in the middle of it. :dizzy:

twj721
02-22-2007, 11:29 PM
Well today was the official kickoff day for me in 2007. Bright sunny day, 80 degrees, daffodils starting to bloom. Had two landscaper calls for redoes and eight service calls. Working this Sat. for the first time in three months. I'll keep up with the threads but my post numbers are going to dive. Did see an oldie that I haven't seen in a while today. A 205 Richdel valve in dark green with the Nelson logo. Lasted 27 years.:drinkup: :drinkup:
Dont count on it yet weatehr map saying something about rain for Sat And get this tyoday it was 39 this morning and 83 this evening heater in the morning a/c in the pm till sun goes down right now we are at 64 and falling no wonder everybody has what we here call the East Texas Crud sinus, sore throat , chest congestion

GreenN'Clean
02-23-2007, 10:35 AM
Its breezy here today and 30 degrees out. I'm more then ready for 80 degree weather

koster_irrigation
02-23-2007, 07:22 PM
Nice 65 degree day here WINDY. We started a new installation on a spec house today. And have tackled several large repair jobs this week.

& Yes the calls are FINALLY starting to pour in. Thank god, i was getting stir crazy there for a couple of weeks.