PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Leads for Your Seal Coating Business?

juddburdon
02-23-2007, 05:12 PM
We have literally spent weeks debating whether or not we were going to do this but we have finally decided that we are going to make this special offer for Lawnsite.com members only. :)

If your looking for leads for a sealcoating business please contact us (http://www.asphaltkingdom.com/contact-us.html) and we will happily build out a landing page with a contact form that is emailed to you every time a lead fills it out.

The page will be optimized for your local area and will generate leads who were searching for a sealcoating contractor in your area via the Internet. AsphaltKingdom is the most trafficked asphalt maintenance site on the net according to Alexa.com and therefore assures you that you will generate leads for your area IF people are searching via the Internet.

Please also note that this offer stands for any and all Lawnsite.com members at no cost for one year. Our way of giving you a year worth of leads risk free and at no cost.

You can see the regular offer for the Premium advertising package http://www.asphaltkingdom.com/asphalt-business-advertising.html that we are giving a year worth, free of charge to you.

The Internet can work for sealcoaters too :) More and more people are turning to the Internet to find local contractors. Let them find you!

Contact us (http://www.asphaltkingdom.com/contact-us.html) about this offer and mention that you came from "Lawnsite.com and want to take advantage of this free one page lead generation offer on AsphaltKingdom.com".

P.S. Any Toronto Sealcoaters looking for leads? Go to Google and type in "Toronto Sealcoating". Yes, we are number one ranked for this word and your customers are landing at our page. We do not have a Toronto sealcoating company that we are referring as of yet. So, hurry and contact us to be the exclusive company listed for "Toronto".

P.P.S. We research each company that contacts us and make sure they are credible enough to be posted on www.asphaltkingdom.com

All the best and we look forward to helping you generate more business.

juddburdon
02-23-2007, 05:17 PM
One more thing.... Please feel free to ask any question that you may have regarding the above post.

Thanks and all the best,

shepoutside
02-23-2007, 11:37 PM
Quoted from your site...."You are looking for a local sealing expert that you can trust and count on. We’ve done the research and interviewed hundreds of contractors. We only recommend service providers that meet our exact standards so that you are fully satisfied with their performance. "

So, after you have interviewed hundreds of contractors, you still have not found one? hmmmmm

juddburdon
03-02-2007, 07:22 AM
They are landing pages that people land at from the search engines.

Again go to www.Google.com and type in "toronto sealcoating" -- who shows up #1 ranked at Google?

We generate leads from targeted traffic from the search engines.

Looking to help and there are no extra costs or catches. Spring is approaching and now is the time to take advantage of this opportunity.

Have a great weekend!

Koter1
04-06-2007, 06:51 PM
Quoted from your site...."You are looking for a local sealing expert that you can trust and count on. We’ve done the research and interviewed hundreds of contractors. We only recommend service providers that meet our exact standards so that you are fully satisfied with their performance. "

So, after you have interviewed hundreds of contractors, you still have not found one? hmmmmm

I wonder if the service providers are only ones with the square plastic totes he sells on ebay or if guys with cylander type tanks w/ full sweep agitation can get referals.

juddburdon
04-06-2007, 09:38 PM
We don't work with ebay smarty pants :nono:

All the best and happy easter to you!

Steve in Newmarket
04-07-2007, 11:26 AM
Well....so Judd's the "King"? More like court :jester: .......

If you guys have the time, check out the following:

www.sitesellexperts.com
www.teatreewonders.com

and of course

www.asphaltkingdom.com "(where you too can get ripped off like a peasant....)"....

Mmm...must give him credit though...has his hand in many a cookie jar.
However, he MUST be an expert at sealcoating....and tea tree oils.....and of course, internet site development....oh ya...MUST be an expert.
:hammerhead:

For anyone who is debating about adding sealcoating to their business, PLEASE do your research. Check out all the sites on the net that you can. Call everyone, get prices, heck even call Judd, (not that he'll answer, answering machine will be happy to talk to you though, (yes, I called, 5 times over a 1 month period. Machine picked up everytime). But I guess when you're running 3 scams (at least) on the net, you have to screen ALL your calls.

Oh ya...guys, go to
http://www.pavementpro.com/forum/showforum.php?fid/17/keyword/asphalt+sealing%2C+sealcoating%2C+seal+coating%2C+paveme/

And search "Kingdom"
Just be prepared, you may bust a gut!

Judd, this one's for you...
Like I said prior, I have to give you credit. You ARE persistent!:clapping:
To charge people 3times the value of a product! WOW! (please don't claim that your "how-to" info is worth anything over $20, you know, as well as the rest of us here, it's barely worth that much....well..ok...if shipping was $18, and included in the price, AND you sent a blank CD-RW, THEN the $20 value would apply.......

Oh, BTW Judd....I know you will respond to this....go ahead...give it your best shot. Just remember, YOU can not offend, insult, degrade, or otherwise in-dignify (you'll probably have to look that one up...) me in any way, at any time. Your opinions, thoughts, and idea are not valid.

For everyone else, I'm sorry, I know this post has rambled on.... just had to get that out there...
Hope everyone has a great day....

Steve:canadaflag:

juddburdon
04-08-2007, 04:23 PM
Steve,

Seems like you have a lot of time on your hands to bash others.

Hope you can focus your energy on more positive things. All our clients love our equipment and products and we don't leave our clients sitting in the dark not knowing what to do next.

I can only assume that your competition Steve or that your in competition with one of our clients that we have helped be successful.

Have a great day and all the best to you! :clapping:

qualitylandscaping
04-08-2007, 09:48 PM
What is this crap? Sealer all over the grass...

Give me a break.. Put a shirt on and get a life..

Steve in Newmarket
04-09-2007, 12:17 AM
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
'Nuff said!!!!!

:canadaflag:
Steve

(Yes Judd.....YOU are the joke!):hammerhead:

juddburdon
04-09-2007, 08:08 AM
:waving: You guys keep doing what your good at and we will continue doing what we are good at (Helping sealcoaters succeed)!

Have a great season guys and gals!

:cool2:

seasonallandscape
04-09-2007, 06:27 PM
i am from rochester ny looking for some work

qualitylandscaping
04-09-2007, 06:45 PM
i am from rochester ny looking for some work

You're not the only one.. Can't help you at the moment, sorry