PDA

View Full Version : Cub cadet z wing

NMS0219
02-23-2007, 08:55 PM
Is their a bagger available for a cub cadet z wing rider? Thanks Nick

vaughnslawns
02-23-2007, 09:19 PM
I am looking for one as well. the homedepot had one for there "48" version...
we should chat some time had yours long? going on 2nd season here.

NMS0219
02-23-2007, 09:21 PM
I just purchashed mine today. Is yours the commercial version? Mine has the fold up wings on it.

Trinity Lawn Care, LLC
02-23-2007, 11:18 PM
To the best of my knowledge there is currently no bagging attachement available for the cub cadet zwing.

Trinity Lawn Care, LLC
02-23-2007, 11:22 PM
I just purchashed mine today. Is yours the commercial version? Mine has the fold up wings on it.

That is what makes it the zwing. They only make one model that I know of. 48" deck that wings raise to fit through a 35.5" gate. Stay on top of the blades they can dull quickly. Also, make sure that you keep the deck clean underneath. If to much debros gets cought up where the sensor is the deck will not go all the way down and the blades will not engage. Also, watch cables. They have been known to wiggle out of place and the deck will not go up.

NMS0219
02-24-2007, 01:21 PM
This year cub cadet calls their home owner mowers quick z's I just wanted to make shure we were on the same page. Thanks for the info. I will have to watch those cables. Also another dumb question but what do you use to lube the cables? My dealer told me to only use red mussel grease. It comes in a spray can. I just never heard of it before. On all my other equipment I just use white lith. grease or wd40. One last question how has the machine been over all? I purchased it to speed things up on the residentials we do. I got sick of having a 36" wb on the trailer just for the houses with the small gates. So I replaced both the 36" and one 48" with the z wing. I also purchased a 60" tank. I am slowely getting away from walkbehinds. I need to be as efficient as possible. I am in a highly competive market with lots of low ballers. Thanks Nick

NMS0219
02-24-2007, 01:23 PM
This year cub cadet calls their home owner mowers quick z's I just wanted to make shure we were on the same page. Thanks for the info. I will have to watch those cables. Also another dumb question but what do you use to lube the cables? My dealer told me to only use red mussel grease. It comes in a spray can. I just never heard of it before. On all my other equipment I just use white lith. grease or wd40. One last question how has the machine been over all? I purchased it to speed things up on the residentials we do. I got sick of having a 36" wb on the trailer just for the houses with the small gates. So I replaced both the 36" and one 48" with the z wing. I also purchased a 60" tank. I am slowly getting away from walkbehinds. I need to be as efficient as possible. I am in a highly competitive market with lots of low ballers. Thanks Nick

NMS0219
02-24-2007, 01:26 PM
I dont know why it posted it twice. Kinda weird. Sorry Nick

PeterA
02-24-2007, 05:41 PM
Nick, our GCSC catcher fits most of the commercial Cub Cadet mowers. It should fit the Z-Wing 48. If the opening on the Z-wing looks like the opening at the top of our page for the Cub,
http://www.acceleratorindustries.com/mowermodels/cubcadet.htm
the catcher will fit. If you could post a picture of the mower opening (with the deflector up) along with the length and height, I could give you a more certain answer.

Thanks

stuffdeer
02-24-2007, 06:19 PM
Do you know if the RZT 50 has the same deck as the 50" Z-Force. I would like one of those cathers for everyday use, so I don't have to use the rear bagger everyday.

GreenN'Clean
02-24-2007, 09:26 PM
Have you contacted cubcadetcommerical

Mowingman
02-24-2007, 11:06 PM
We just took on the Cub line, but I have not looked really close at the deck details on the RZT and ZForce machines we got in. At first glance, they do appear to use the same decks.
You do realize, I hope, the neither the RZT, nor the ZForce are true commercial quality units. We have inherited a couple of customers who were sold ZForce machines with the understanding they could withstand heavy commercial use. This is not true. The ZForce will be ok if you are just doing a few lawns/week. If you plan on using the ZForce as a frontline commercial mower day in day out, forget it. You will not be a happy camper in a few months.

stuffdeer
02-24-2007, 11:15 PM
I knew that when I bought it.

Its rated for 500 hours, and at the rate I'm going, It'll last me 5 years.

Thanks for the deck info though...that is good to know.

vaughnslawns
02-24-2007, 11:17 PM
Have had my whole deck replaced 2 time"s:hammerhead: lotttttttttttssss of issues. all taken care under warrenty:clapping: new arms, spindels, cabels,starter,switch,uummmm....seat bolts,2 sets of tires, {not covered}and i am sure lots i forgot..... other than that.... great mower

NMS0219
02-25-2007, 01:50 PM
Peter I'll get some pictures and post them. Its close to what you have in the photo its just not exact. Another dumb question is that the deck folds so will the catcher bracket cause any problems with that. I also tried to get one from cub cadet they dont make one at this time.

PeterA
02-25-2007, 10:42 PM
Nick,
The bracket sticks up about 1 3/8 inches above the edge of the deck (right at the edge). When you fold the deck up does the edge you are folding up actually touch another part of the mower? If not, the bracket will probably not be in the way. If it does, the deck would not be able to fold all the way up because the bracket would obstruct it by 1 3/8 inches.

NMS0219
02-25-2007, 10:44 PM
It comes close so I'll have to measure it. I'll do that in the am

Nathan Cameron
01-15-2011, 05:58 PM
Hi there i have the zwing would call it tuff as... but i have broken the spindle @ 200hours i need a part number for the spindle s/n on the machine is 53ai5bby630 ..... dom 04 / 2006

vaughnslawns
01-15-2011, 11:04 PM
wanna whole unit?

Nathan Cameron
01-16-2011, 07:12 AM
wanna whole unit?

$?
you have one

vaughnslawns
01-16-2011, 07:35 AM
yep.. deck not working welded it together years back. but all parts work and are there just needs new belt. o and took off actuator..make an offer... where you at?

Nathan Cameron
01-16-2011, 05:30 PM
would love to get it the only problem is postage...i live in NSW Australia..

Nathan Cameron
01-16-2011, 05:31 PM
may be just the 3 spindles...

Nathan Cameron
01-16-2011, 06:16 PM
found the part number for zwing spindle assy 02000792p for the model number 53ai5bby630 now can i get it here apparently no stock in Austrailia