View Full Version : Walla Walla spray head pressure tee

02-25-2007, 11:59 AM
does anyone know where I can get one or who is the maker of it.

02-26-2007, 10:32 PM
Maker Nelson Irrigation. MP Rotator http://www.mprotator.com/ They make them an the Distributor that carries the nozzles should have the T's also.

Jason Rose
02-26-2007, 11:09 PM
I looked on the nelson site last night when I saw this thread... Never found a "spray head pressure tee" or anything of the sort... Care to share what it is? I'm just curious...

Dreams To Designs
02-27-2007, 12:38 PM

I believe they call it a pressure gauge adapter.


Jason Rose
02-27-2007, 01:33 PM
AHHH! I see! That would be very handy for troubleshooting. Also for dialing in adustable flow/pressure valves. You could get each zone dialed in for the same pressures at the head.

Ground Master
02-27-2007, 07:54 PM
Ewing has them