PDA

View Full Version : a couple truck pics.

haybaler
02-25-2007, 10:57 PM
taking the Ford to the scrap yard

grandview (2006)
02-25-2007, 11:05 PM
Nice photoshop of that Dodge pulling a Ford!:laugh:

THEGOLDPRO
02-25-2007, 11:10 PM
kick ass trucks man, my next one will be a cummins

haybaler
02-26-2007, 09:39 AM
let it snow

cleancutccl
02-26-2007, 10:41 AM
Is that a snowblower on the back of the tractor? Do you road that around town to do snow?

haybaler
02-26-2007, 10:45 AM
yes I do, fully registared and all

climber
02-26-2007, 12:05 PM
Haybaler that some nice equipment you got there... Also a nice bandit I cant really tell but is it a 90 or 150? And how do you like it?

Dan

haybaler
02-26-2007, 12:22 PM
that was actually a rental. I'm trying them all out before I buy one. The bandit 90 is a unbeatable chipper if you just want a basic low cost chipper. I rented a 14" Morbark chipper that was awsome, take whole trees through it like nothing. had 3 guys feeding the thing and couldn't keep up with it. I'm looking for a mid size chipper with a hydrualic lift top roller and auto feed. I've tryed about 8 different ones from 6" to 14" 80 horse gas to 225hp diesel.

J&R Landscaping
02-26-2007, 01:11 PM
Those Dodge's look really nice!

TGM
02-26-2007, 02:49 PM
mm, cummins powerhttp://www.cumminsforum.com/forum/images/smilies/Thumbup19[1].gif

FearThisDeere
02-26-2007, 08:16 PM
They all look great. Did you get stuck with that chipper?

DBL
02-27-2007, 01:13 PM
man that pic of the cummins with the chipper brings back memories i got my cummins stuck in a customers back yard last summer really bad now i have new tires

haybaler
02-27-2007, 02:17 PM
man that pic of the cummins with the chipper brings back memories i got my cummins stuck in a customers back yard last summer really bad now i have new tires

it wasnt' really stuck, I just threw a few wood chips an front of the tires and it came right out.

RedMax Man
02-27-2007, 04:21 PM
Nice plowin' line up.

Eakern & Dog
02-27-2007, 06:01 PM
taking the Ford to the scrap yard

Whats wrong with the Ford ?

climber
02-27-2007, 11:27 PM
Ya your right about the bandit being the best of its class! I know a guy who has one and is on his third motor! We have a 65 and it takes a beating... I wish it has a 34 hp Lombardi in it though instead of the 25 hp kohler... But bandit is very reliable and a rugged machine.

Dan

OUTLANDER
02-02-2008, 10:13 PM
nothing ....not a ford guy,but do know ford trucks will out work just about anything,they make good trucks,great suspensions..............oh,and tow that ford,and you'll be needing a tranny in that dodge pretty soon.lol

Lawn Enforcer
02-03-2008, 02:28 PM
Mopar or no car!

Landrus2
02-03-2008, 02:33 PM
Want to trade that ford for two other trucks.:drinkup:

haybaler
02-03-2008, 04:03 PM
selling that F150 was the best thing I ever did. Dodge worked out there tranny problems and there as good as any auto out there, except for Allison. Fords are junk through and through. I'm going to run '02 through '06 cummins as long as I can and then we will be on some alternative fuel source.

TXNSLighting
02-05-2008, 12:34 PM
Still makes me laugh when someone says dodges are better than fords...ha!

merrimacmill
02-06-2008, 06:28 AM
yes I do, fully registared and all

How did you register the tractor for driving on the road? I looked into this as well and found it very hard to find any info on it. I'm from MA as well so the process would be the same for either of us. The RMV looked at me like I had a third eye, and said just drive it on the road with a SMV sign on back. So I tried this, but the police will hassle us if we go 50 feet down the street.

haybaler
02-06-2008, 08:17 AM
How did you register the tractor for driving on the road? I looked into this as well and found it very hard to find any info on it. I'm from MA as well so the process would be the same for either of us. The RMV looked at me like I had a third eye, and said just drive it on the road with a SMV sign on back. So I tried this, but the police will hassle us if we go 50 feet down the street.

Good question. If you bought the tractor from a dealer in Mass have them do it for you. They have to prove you paid the sales tax, because normally you have to pay the sales tax when you register and get the title. Also you need a title, which can be very difficult depending on how old your tractor is. So the short story is, if you buy a new tractor in your state it is easy to do, if you buy a used tractor privately it is going to take months of research to track down or get a title and then you have to pay sales tax at the registry. Also The RMV computers only except a auto VIN number, so if you don't get the right person they don't know how to enter a tractor into the computer. But once it is done it's done and it will be easy to renew it.

ff1221
02-06-2008, 09:25 AM
Wow. I thought it was only Europe that required registration of tractors. When it snows here there are no less than 7 tractors running the streets of our town, and the cops wouldn't waste their time pulling you over. I even took the SMV sign off mine because it was in the way, and no one has bothered me about it. It's discouraging to think that your local police can't see a guy trying to make a dime and look the other way, I would say that's the attitude here, that and it's to cold to get out of the car.

haybaler
02-06-2008, 08:48 PM
Wow. I thought it was only Europe that required registration of tractors. When it snows here there are no less than 7 tractors running the streets of our town, and the cops wouldn't waste their time pulling you over. I even took the SMV sign off mine because it was in the way, and no one has bothered me about it. It's discouraging to think that your local police can't see a guy trying to make a dime and look the other way, I would say that's the attitude here, that and it's to cold to get out of the car.

The problem is when you get into an accident and you have no insurance, then your going to jail. It doesn't matter how small a town or where you live, if somebody get's hurt you get a big city lawyer.

AI Inc
02-06-2008, 08:52 PM

Years ago they used to be called an OR plate ( off road Im assuming) I think nowadays it would need a Construction plate. Same as used for a backhoe or loader. You may want to check with the heavy equit threads and ask there.

ff1221
02-06-2008, 09:01 PM
My tractor is fully insured for snow removal and road travel, believe me i'm paying through the *%? for it. I guess here, the concerns of litigation aren't as high here as they are in the states, we leave the fighting up to our insurance companies, and our insurance laws are different. I guess I change my statement about looking the other way and say, It's to bad the average Joe trying to make a buck has to be so concerned about losing it all, just for driving your tractor down the road.

haybaler
02-06-2008, 09:20 PM
no, you can't get a construction plate unless you have over 10 vehicles. It's cheap to register and insure a tractor in Mass, it's just not easy unless you have the title in your hand and get the right person at the RMV.

willietd2
02-07-2008, 12:42 AM
it looks like the dodge thats stuck(yes stuck) was droped out of the sky, or sat in that area while the ground got really wet. better get that ford to get you out of there:weightlifter: