PDA

View Full Version : pics of mowers not in factory color?

TGM
02-26-2007, 01:39 PM
i'm just curious to see if anyone has any pictures of mowers they painted a different color. if i ever bought an older, cheaper walker mower (unlikely), i'd like to paint it that intense blue color by dodge (98?-01 years) with a couple coats of clear.

also, has anyone spent the money to powdercoat their equipment a different color..

just curious.;)

zim bob the landscaper
02-27-2007, 02:49 PM
my bunton w/b was painted green. the paint was coming off so we painted it red and balck. then we just painted it black. ill get u a link with it in it.

zim bob the landscaper
02-27-2007, 02:56 PM
heres one it wasnt finished quite but hope this works http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=134671

THEGOLDPRO
02-27-2007, 03:19 PM
i'm just curious to see if anyone has any pictures of mowers they painted a different color. if i ever bought an older, cheaper walker mower (unlikely), i'd like to paint it that intense blue color by dodge (98?-01 years) with a couple coats of clear.

also, has anyone spent the money to powdercoat their equipment a different color..

just curious.;)great color, lol

RedMax Man
02-27-2007, 03:23 PM
If ya want a blue mower, get a Dixon.

GreenN'Clean
02-27-2007, 05:07 PM
heres one it wasnt finished quite but hope this works http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=134671

You did a good job on the buton

paolaken
02-27-2007, 07:22 PM
wasn't the old bunton goodalls black? thats what it looks like.

TGM
02-27-2007, 08:33 PM
great color, lol

that it is. i wish i could have found my truck in that color..but they're one in a million the way i would buy it.

i'm just curious to see if anyone else had painted their mowers a different color to...be different, or to match their company colors, etc.

instead of a walker being puke yellow, paint it blue. paint an exmark silver to go with your silver trucks, etc...

Signature Landscaping1
02-27-2007, 09:22 PM
heres my old bunton, i spray painted it silver.

Runner
02-27-2007, 09:31 PM
I was thinking about painting the Lazer wheels black or gray.

zim bob the landscaper
03-01-2007, 08:02 PM
You did a good job on the buton

thank you very much. i like doin auto body so i had fun doin it. after that last pic we put 3 more coats and it shines really nice. now i want to paint it again and put a clear coat on it. then we r gonna put about $800 into it to fix it up to make it like new.

THEGOLDPRO
03-01-2007, 08:47 PM
that it is. i wish i could have found my truck in that color..but they're one in a million the way i would buy it.

i'm just curious to see if anyone else had painted their mowers a different color to...be different, or to match their company colors, etc.

instead of a walker being puke yellow, paint it blue. paint an exmark silver to go with your silver trucks, etc...

yeah that was one of the main reasons i bought mine, i loved the color.