PDA

View Full Version : Advertising - Pay per lead services

ooo
02-26-2007, 02:47 PM
Has anyone tried any of these pay per lead services(Service Magic, Respond, etc..). It seems somewhat pricey, but if it worked well I'd probably do it.

Trinity Lawn Care, LLC
02-26-2007, 04:06 PM
I have heard mixed reviews. We have used them before for a different business all together. We did not have great success with them.

Tahoe1889
02-27-2007, 07:26 AM
Service Magic was not so Good. Too many lookers and not real shoppers on there. Also they charged me for leads that were not in my realm of work, so when I call them about it they told of no problem we will credit you. A few more months went buy with no credit and still charging me for leads, so I called them up and then they told me oh that credit expired but we will re issue it. the catch was though you would only receive a credit if you had the same priced lead again. Great idea but when you charged me for a lead that was $50 and I never get this type of lead how will I ever get my money back. They refused to give me my money back. In the end I canceled my Credit card so they couldn't charge it any more with a balance of what I thought they owed me. They send it to collection. So I wouldn't trust them. Make sure you keep a very close eye on what they are charging you for if you use them. I now use Landscape Leads Pay as much money as you want up front and they will send you leads till you run out of money in your account. Much better way to keep and eye on your hard earned money.

BCFLawnLandscape
02-27-2007, 09:08 AM
Why pay for someone else to give you a "lead" when there are possibly 10 other companies chasing it? I'd spend that money advertising my business instead, and getting those jobs myself. There are alot of people through those places that "price shop" They just want to see what it would cost to do it, and they aren't ready to do it. I'd spend my own money advertising instead of buying "potential leads".