PDA

View Full Version : Enclosed Trailer Guys??

Palmer'sLS
02-26-2007, 11:32 PM
Hi all...have a quick question, i have a 6x12 enclosed. I am looking to install some trimmer racks. Question is though, what and/or how do i mount them, everything ive tried hasnt held, looking at the trimmertrap models, thanks

TheLawnBarber
02-27-2007, 12:27 AM
Either Trimmertrap or Jungle Jim's enclosed racks will solve your problems.

supercuts
02-27-2007, 08:29 PM
do a search, we've answered this like 3 times in last week or two. mount 1x3 or 2x4's on the wall up and down then mount hangers to them. use self tapping screws into the metal frame behind the wall

lawnagent
03-05-2007, 11:54 AM
do a search, we've answered this like 3 times in last week or two. mount 1x3 or 2x4's on the wall up and down then mount hangers to them. use self tapping screws into the metal frame behind the wall

I was gonna post the same thing. I don't know some of these guys must be rich on here. I looked and it was gonna cost me several hundred dollars to buy racks to go in my enclosed to hang everything I was gonna hang. For less than $75, using the above method ( I used 2x6's ) I made racks to hang 3 trimmers, 2 handheld blowers, hedge trimmers, one backpack blower, 2 gas jugs and a bin to hold oil, string, etc.

GreenN'Clean
03-05-2007, 12:26 PM
I use pvc pipe I installed a plank then used U hooks and hung up the pvc pipe to that to hold shovels rakes etc and I bought some hooks at Home Depot for 3 bucks each and installed them to hold my trimmers,blowers etc and it looks good and is a lot cheaper then the expensive racks. I have used this method for the past 4 years and never a problem