PDA

View Full Version : This is my new logo

michindi
02-27-2007, 10:13 PM
After many many tries I think this is the one. Let me know what you think

supercuts
02-27-2007, 10:28 PM
i like it but i think it would be a 100 time better if made it just the oval, got rid of the lines in the back

Leisure Time Lawn Care
02-27-2007, 11:18 PM
looks good

Uranus
02-27-2007, 11:29 PM
Looks sharp. Good colors.

If I had to do something to it I would back the Lawn and landscape up one space to get the E off the outlining.

Other than that I'm lonvin it

Richard Martin
02-28-2007, 05:54 AM
I like it too. Looks up to date. I agree with Williams, you need to center Lawn and Landscape under Cutting Edge. You also need to move Cutting Edge a little bit to the right to get the "C" out of the border.

rodfather
02-28-2007, 07:58 AM
pretty nice I think, like the colors too

fazzy815-66
02-28-2007, 09:02 AM
I like it! I agree you need to center the lawn and landscape line...and I like the extra lines it gives it some character......just my two cents

carterlandscaping
02-28-2007, 12:12 PM
Why the huge C on cutting and no change in size to the E in Edge?

DFW Area Landscaper
02-28-2007, 09:15 PM
I think it looks very professional. The only thing I would make sure of is this: Make sure the sign companies can make this sign with vinyl on vinyl. If they have to print the logo on vinyl, from what I've seen, the printed vinyl fades real fast. If it's good vinyl, vinyl on vinyl will last many years.

What concerns me is the shading from one color to another. I think the sign companies would have to print that onto a blank sheet of white vinyl.

It is not cheap to remove old vinyl and replace it with new.

Later,
DFW Area Landscaper

michindi
03-01-2007, 01:10 AM
I think it looks very professional. The only thing I would make sure of is this: Make sure the sign companies can make this sign with vinyl on vinyl. If they have to print the logo on vinyl, from what I've seen, the printed vinyl fades real fast. If it's good vinyl, vinyl on vinyl will last many years.

What concerns me is the shading from one color to another. I think the sign companies would have to print that onto a blank sheet of white vinyl.

It is not cheap to remove old vinyl and replace it with new.

Later,
DFW Area Landscaper

I never thought about that. Very good point! Im really not too worried about the price as long as it looks good and eye catching.

DaughtryLC
03-01-2007, 02:28 AM
look GOOOOD!!

dtelawncare
03-01-2007, 05:57 PM
Looks nice. Very clean and simple. Great job.

Tadams
03-01-2007, 06:49 PM
Gotta agree with DFW on this one. Those are gonna be some hard colors to make.

Center everything up and it should look great.

There is a guy in my town with the name Cutting Edge and his logo looks like a mower blade cutting through grass and the grass blades and flying off.

dlenz32
04-03-2007, 09:59 PM
are you guys designing these yourself or paying someone to do it?

thanks fellas.

green thoughts.............