PDA

View Full Version : Spring Clean-ups

PORTER 05
02-28-2007, 06:27 PM
HEY , do you guys call youre old accounts every spring to re-book spring-clean-up even if they have done it the season past??, or do you just do it and bill them>>>???....if i am planning on starting clean-ups in the end of march should i begin calling now?.i already have a bunch, but a anwser to this question will help me in getting more , thanks !

thes
02-28-2007, 06:44 PM
I always call every new season to find out if the customers want me back. If the answer is yes, then I tell them that clean ups start in the middle of March and then mows start in April. If they don't want a clean up, they usually speak up at that point. Hope this helps. :waving:
Btw, I just started my calls two days ago and have 75% back so far....waiting to hear from some...and one sold their house, and one is trying it on their own. The rest said "Of course, we want you back!" hahaha :dancing:

jeffscap
02-28-2007, 06:54 PM
HEY , do you guys call youre old accounts every spring to re-book spring-clean-up even if they have done it the season past??, or do you just do it and bill them>>>???....if i am planning on starting clean-ups in the end of march should i begin calling now?.i already have a bunch, but a anwser to this question will help me in getting more , thanks !

Some companies do different things then others there are alot of post and threads on this topic".Search" spring letters. Some send out letters early in the year,some do pre pays,some call, some do agreements to state when and what they will be doing etc. We do the latter. The sooner the better.:waving:

Brett's Cutting Edge
03-06-2007, 12:49 PM
You always need to call because if they hired someone else have fun collecting your money

ManorD24
03-09-2007, 03:18 AM
Kind of depends on the type of customers you have. Theres the ones who expect you to just do it every year and then there are those who dont. There never seems to be an equal balance. I send out a spring letter with a quick run down of the service for the year and prices associated with them and have them just sign and return the bottom slip. I look at it as a quick and basic contract renal letter. Worked good for me last season. Still had a few who didnt send them back and then wondered where i was.

richallseasons
03-09-2007, 10:45 AM
I send out letters to check in with all my past customers to see what they would like me to do for them, by send a letter I can also include a list of services that we offer and I usually make up some coupons for things that they don't ask for or know that we do and I always book ad on services just by doing it this way.

tthomass
03-09-2007, 09:35 PM
I called/emailed everybody

dcondon
03-09-2007, 10:24 PM
We just go ahead and do them. Never have run into a problem with this because if they don't want it done they will tell you in the fall or call during the winter.