PDA

View Full Version : service agreement

mulchmaster
03-01-2007, 09:03 AM
Does anybody have a copy of their srevice agreement that they would be willing to share with me? Up untill now I have rarely had a customer sign a agreement, but I think it's time to switch over. Also does anyone have a sheet that they fill out when they go and do an estimate? Like a sheet describing what needs to be done and when. I am getting to the point business wise that I cant remember everything unless i wright it down.

Thanks Andrew

Regular Joe
03-01-2007, 09:23 AM
I am also looking for a service agreement that is nice. I may have a copy still of another one I found, but I am looking for it now. I did find a lawn analysis sheet I made that I will post for whoever would like it. It saves me sometimes to have it in my customers file. I deleted my logo and number and info, that is the void at the top rt and lower lft areas.

salandscape
03-04-2007, 01:23 PM
good analysis sheet. need to do my own!

mulchmaster
03-04-2007, 07:19 PM
bump bump

mastercare
03-05-2007, 02:38 PM
I may get bashed for saying this, but I don't use contracts for summer work. I do use them for snowplowing, becuase of the liability reasons, but that's about it.

What I do is provide new and old customers with a service sign-up packet. They check off the services they would like (prices listed) and sign the bottom. This way, if I do have a non-payer I at least have proof that they requested the service. But there are no "details" in the contract. In fact I simply call it a "service request form"

The reason I don't use contracts is simple: I get more customers this way. When I'm pitching my service I tell them that I don't have contracts. It's very simple: I provide quality work, and you pay your invoices. Everyone is happy. But one of my favorite closers is "I have about a 90-95% customer rentention rate every year, and I've never needed a contract to keep my customers.

Frontier-Lawn
03-05-2007, 06:28 PM
heres mine

supercuts
03-06-2007, 09:40 AM
it lost all the fonts and such so it looks butchered but you'll get the idea. you need a proposal to sue if someone desides not to pay you. i typed my on the computer. i dont know how legal it is but you can work with it

DARICEK LANDSCAPING
(203) 421-5633 706 DURHAM RD MADISON, CT 06443
LANDSCAPING PROPOSAL

Name: Phone:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Address:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Billing Address (if different):
WORK WILL NOT BEGIN UNTIL PROPOSAL IS SIGNED AND RETURNED

SERVICE:
THIS PROPOSAL IS FOR LAWN MOWING DURING THE 2007 SEASON. MOWING IS ATTEMPTED TO BE ON THE SAME DAY EACH WEEK AND DAILY START TIME IS 7 A.M. WE APOLOGIZE BUT CUSTOMERS MAY NOT PICK THE DAY OF THE WEEK SERVICES ARE PROVIDED. IF INCLEMENT WEATHER PERSISTS, WEEKENDS MAY BE UTILIZED TO COMPLETE WORK. DARICEK LANDSCAPING WILL USE ITS JUDGMENT TO DETERMINE IF MOWING SHOULD BE SKIPPED DUE TO A DROUGHT, AS WELL IF A LAWN NEEDS TO BE CUT MORE THAN ONCE PER WEEK DUE TO HEAVY GROWTH; HOWEVER, CUSTOMER INPUT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED. THIS PROPOSAL IS ONLY FOR SERVICES LISTED ON THIS PROPOSAL; ALL OTHER SERVICES MUST BE REQUESTED. SORRY, NO BAGGING OF GRASS CLIPPINGS.

RATES & PAYMENTS:

$______ PER VISIT FOR MOWING AND ALL WORK IS SUBJECT TO CT SALES TAX OF 6%. IF NECESSARY, THERE MAY BE AN EXTRA CHARGE FOR EXCESSIVE STICKS AND BRANCHES CLEANED FROM LAWN. PAYMENT IS TO BE RECEIVED WITHIN 15 DAYS OF BILLING DATE. A 15 DAY GRACE PERIOD IS THEN GIVEN OR A $25 DOLLAR LATE/PROCESSING FEE WILL BE ADDED FOR EACH 30 DAY PERIOD THAT LAPSES. LATE PAYMENT MAY BE GROUNDS FOR TERMINATION OF SERVICES. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL COURT AND LEGAL FEES FOR NON-PAYMENT. IN THE EVENT OF FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES EXCEPTIONS MAY BE MADE BUT ONLY FOR REQUESTS IN WRITING, SIGNED & DATED. NO CREDIT CARDS.

CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITY:
IT IS THE CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP LAWN FREE OF ITEMS. DARICEK LANDSCAPING IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ITEMS DAMAGED OR RESPONSIBLE IF ITEMS BECOME PROJECTED AND CAUSE ANY OTHER DAMAGE. ITEMS INCLUDE, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, TOYS, BALLS, DOG BONES/TOYS, LEASHES, STONES, BRICKS, HOSES, ETC.

AGREEMENT:
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS PROPOSAL. I ALSO AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ABOVE. I ALSO AGREE TO PAY THE RATES LISTED. DARICEK LANDSCAPING RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISCONTINUE SERVICES AT ANY TIME.
⃞CHECK HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE A COPY OF THIS PROPOSAL MAILED BACK.

(PRINT NAME)_____________________________________________________________________.

SIGNATURE:_____________________________DATE:______________
PLEASE RETURN BY MARCH 31ST TO RESERVE AVAILABILITY

Matts Lawns
03-06-2007, 08:11 PM
Got this one of this site a while back. Doesnt scare people off.