PDA

View Full Version : Manufacturer Update Manuals

ericg
03-01-2007, 04:21 PM
Hello, can anyone tell me where I can purchase copies of the various 2007 engine manufacturers update manuals that they give out each year to the dealers. My local dealer showed me the one that Kohler gave out and it was full of information about problems with existing engines, what is coming up in the future etc. It was very interesting.

newz7151
03-02-2007, 02:19 AM
Hello, can anyone tell me where I can purchase copies of the various 2007 engine manufacturers update manuals that they give out each year to the dealers. My local dealer showed me the one that Kohler gave out and it was full of information about problems with existing engines, what is coming up in the future etc. It was very interesting.

"Give out" ? You mean the ones that they include in the update class that WE PAY TO ATTEND?!

ericg
03-02-2007, 07:20 AM
newz7151, as stated in my initial post, my dealer was nice enough to share with me the book that he said and I quote "they gave out at the seminar." My dealer is very customer oriented and never mentioned that a fee was required before attending the seminar. If this is the case, then I apologize for the inquiry as I am not looking to take anything away from those individuals who had to pay to take the course nor am I looking to plagiarize anything from the book.

thecrankshaft
03-02-2007, 12:09 PM
So that information is not confidential then or what?

newz7151
03-02-2007, 07:49 PM
newz7151, as stated in my initial post, my dealer was nice enough to share with me the book that he said and I quote "they gave out at the seminar." My dealer is very customer oriented and never mentioned that a fee was required before attending the seminar. If this is the case, then I apologize for the inquiry as I am not looking to take anything away from those individuals who had to pay to take the course nor am I looking to plagiarize anything from the book.

I apologize for jumping on you.

PM me your email address and I'll try to help you get a download version of at least the Kohler one if the 2007 version is available yet.