PDA

View Full Version : Best Quality Trailer

asjgabries
03-04-2007, 03:14 PM
I am looking for a new landscape trailer. What do you guys think the best brand is. I need a 18ft at least 7,000 lb trailer. Any input will help. Thanks. I am into durability and quality and price means nothing.

GG386
03-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Read the Haulmark? thread just below, should give you a good start

asjgabries
03-04-2007, 07:45 PM
I guess I didnt mention Open trailer.

Total Landscape Solutions
03-04-2007, 08:13 PM
These people make great quality trailers.

www.towmastertrailers.com

ksss
03-04-2007, 09:45 PM
Towmaster is IMHO hands down a top tier trailer manufacturer. I have an 18GVW equipment trailer that I bought two years ago now. Went to the factory in Mn. to pick it up. Great people, great operation, great trailer. They are not cheap, but there not a cheaply built trailer either. I have owned several different trailers. PJ is in my view is a POS cheap trailer. The one had was 14K GVW. The ramps bent the first time I drove my 12K excavator on them. Cheap factory tires (Chinese built), lightly built jack. All in all I got what I paid for. I also have two Walton trailers which I generally like. If you don't ask much from a trailer you can get by with a cheaper brand I guess. Trailers though are an investment. Resale is good on a quality trailer, safety is important as well so why waste time with a 2nd or 3rd tier trailer.

Metro Lawn
03-05-2007, 12:48 AM
I have had several trailer from these guys. They are the factory so the price is good and they can custom build anything you want.

http://www.appalachianmfg.com