PDA

View Full Version : thoughts about these trailer signs

kelly Lawn
03-04-2007, 05:46 PM
I am going to get some signs made for the sides of my trailers and the back of the gates. What do you think about these two layouts? Which one would you pick if any. Lastly, what do you think about the website name because I have not yet established it.:waving:

cgland
03-04-2007, 07:02 PM
I think the design is too "delicate" meaning that someone driving by you at 30 mph will never be able to read that. try going bigger. Make your company name and website (if applicable) stand out. People will never remember phone numbers.

Chris

grandview (2006)
03-04-2007, 07:45 PM
What about the website let us work for you

www.letusworkforyou.com

I think it's available

Lawn Enforcer
03-05-2007, 05:55 PM
I don't think that it will catch people's eyes very well. Try something brighter with less information. Hope I could help.

GreenN'Clean
03-05-2007, 07:32 PM
When looking at them the first thing I think about is Real Estate. The signs tend to look like your selling houses instead of doing Lawns

mcwlandscaping
03-05-2007, 07:47 PM
For the website, i think you should do something like kellyllc.com or kellyL&L.com i think the letuswork part just doesn't seem too professional....JMO

The Rookie
03-05-2007, 08:49 PM
If you like it I would keep it.

Tony Clifton
03-05-2007, 08:58 PM
I think you are on the right track, they look good but...
I would keep it even more simple than you already have it.
Your logo should be much larger, make your phone # and website small, people are going to see your company name and remember that...they will not remember the ohone number nor will they jot it down as they drive by you.
What size will these signs be?
Also, even if you only have one area code within 200 or 300 miles, always put your area code in front of your phone # everytime you publish it.
By the way, I really like your logo. Do you have any photos of work you have done or the area you are in? I would love to see them, you live in a very beautiful area.