PDA

View Full Version : Super Z , Mini Z differences

pjanders
03-04-2007, 09:46 PM
I want to buy my first Z turn machine. What's the difference between the Super Z and Mini Z? Looking through the spec sheets it's hard to tell the difference. Is one intended for non-commercial use? Sorry if I am missing something obvious.....

Does Hustler have a compariosn sheet showing their various models? I'm also interested in looking at the Hustler Z and Super Z.

Thanks for the help!

-- Paul

mowerconsultant
03-05-2007, 07:54 AM
The Supers in the Mini and full frame series are a performance version of a regular ZTR.
The Supers have larger pumps and wheel motors, hydro coolers with a electric powered fan, suspension seat standard and a higher ground speed.
Both are intended for full commercial use, our std Hustler Z and Mini Z would be equal to or better than any of the competition on the market out there, where as the Super would be the cream of the crop and a step or 2 above anything out there.
I hope this explains it good enough for you, if you have anymore questions let me know.
I see your in Plymouth Michigan, we will be at the MGIA show up in Novi this week, I am flying out there in a few hours in fact.
Stop in our booth at the show and I will show you everything you need to know and answer any question for you.
Here is the show information.

http://www.landscape.org/tradeshow1.htm

Pj

pjanders
03-05-2007, 06:22 PM
Thanks PJ for the quick response. Yes, that does answer some of my questions. I'm trying to get to the show on Wednesday, I'll look you up. I still have a few more questions before I go to the dealer. Thanks again!

mowerconsultant
03-05-2007, 09:51 PM
Thanks PJ for the quick response. Yes, that does answer some of my questions. I'm trying to get to the show on Wednesday, I'll look you up. I still have a few more questions before I go to the dealer. Thanks again!

No problem, see you there.