PDA

View Full Version : Loans

Haulin' Grass
03-05-2007, 08:31 PM
I need to buy an inexpensive second truck and was wondering what institution you used for a loan ? This is my second full time year so capitol is at a minimum. Any other places besides a bank ?

Raven386
03-06-2007, 12:21 AM
you can try Capital One theres a few other credit card companys that offer loans too i believe.

supercuts
03-06-2007, 09:20 AM
i just took one through my credit card for another truck, 4.9% fixed, i pay'em off fast anyway. they offer it as loans, balance transfers, and can usually put the money directly into your bank account. even if you have the money, sometimes its good to build credit. my credit score is really high now

LTDLawnCare
03-06-2007, 01:31 PM
I dont know if they have these down in CT but there is a credit union called Harbor One up here. I got a small 5k loan about a month ago for and NPR. Also i bought a 95 Npr, because it was so old, i couldnt take out an auto loan for it which equals less money in insurance because you dont need full coverage.

jcantrell
03-06-2007, 01:36 PM
Go to a local credit union, look presentable, present your needs, walk out with check.

I haven't done it for my business but I did take out a personal loan. We walked in and walked out 30 minutes later with $20,000. The rates are much cheaper then most credit cards and credit unions view you as a person not a # like a national bank would.

salandscape
03-06-2007, 04:50 PM
Credit Union! Not sure if you can join DCU in CT but look them up @ DCU.org. Any one will probably provide the same services as them, I'm just a huge fan. You will get a better rate and they are much easier to deal with.