PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys have at our own house?

Flow Control
03-06-2007, 12:47 AM
Checking to see what you guys installed at your own home, valve, timer, sensors, rotors, sprays, backflow, types of zones?

Az Gardener
03-06-2007, 01:08 AM
I have a

Hunter 12 sta. ICC controller

1" Febco 825 RP

Fertigator fertilizer injector that no longer works

Mixture of Richdel 205 valves, Rainbird valves and Hunter valves.

My front yard has MP rotators and my back has Toro 570's pop ups,

I have some Netafim sub surface drip tubing and Rainbird Xeribug pressure compensating emitters for my shrubs and ground cover.

I have Toro spider bubblers in my flower beds and pots.

I have an Acclima water management system along with a Fertile earth injector waiting to be installed.

All this on a 7-K lot with about 2-K covered with house, deck and driveway so about 5-K landscaped.

sildoc
03-06-2007, 02:34 AM
Really simple.
6z timer take yer pick
2 zones in back hunters pgp and rb1800 sprays
1 in front rb 1800 sprays
3 zones drip.
simple
rb valves didn't spend much but I know I will only be here 5 years max.
good system and will last.

Flow Control
03-06-2007, 03:08 AM
I own about a .5 acre.

16 zones (beds and grass separate, 1 zone not in operation but installed)
2400 valves
wireless rain sensor (wish I would have used a mini-clik)
ICR
PROS12 w/ RB U-nozzles for beds and drip for some hanging baskets
5004PLSS (only put them in because they were free & have already replaced half of them in the last 2 years, pos)
PRO-C
I have one zone along the drive that is about 18 ft, so I have been rotating in different heads to see what I like the best and which I will recommend, so far 3504 and pgj this year is MP's
2 quick couplers one for washing cars and one in the backyard

koster_irrigation
03-06-2007, 07:35 AM
rainbird esp-lx 8
rainbird dv valves
rainbird 1800's front lawn & shrubs zoned sep.
1" wilkins 975 rp
1" separate city water tap for system
Mini clik RS

rainbird drip tube front foundation
toro s800's in backyard

vista mt300rp transformer
vista 7206 path lights around circle driveway and walk way
vista 2216 bullet lights

Check out these pictures of my house and my addition ive been working on over the winter!! http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/torosprinklers/my_photos

PurpHaze
03-06-2007, 08:20 AM
Irritrol MC Plus controller; Richdel ASVs; MP-Rotators front, side and back; drip system in the beds.

Wet_Boots
03-06-2007, 09:43 AM
Safe-T-Lawn!!!

Dirty Water
03-06-2007, 10:52 AM
Who said the irrigation installer had his own system? Thats like the Cobblers children having shoes.

jerryrwm
03-06-2007, 02:17 PM
100' garden hose with a Melnor wave sprinkler. (Hell I can't afford one of those dang sprinkler systems) Actually it is a rental and the landlord isn't ready to spring for the irrigation system. He does all the mowing in the season and blows the driveway and walks .

Wet_Boots
03-06-2007, 02:20 PM
Ever see Melnor in-ground lawn sprinklers and/or valves and timers?

bicmudpuppy
03-06-2007, 04:02 PM
100' garden hose with a Melnor wave sprinkler. (Hell I can't afford one of those dang sprinkler systems) Actually it is a rental and the landlord isn't ready to spring for the irrigation system. He does all the mowing in the season and blows the driveway and walks .

I've got the same timer with 4 shrub rotors on stakes. smallest nozzle available in the rotors. Works fantastic, just don't tell them rich folks that can afford real systems! Put a .5gpm nozzle in the shrub rotor (CR500) and space them up to 30' apart. Run 'em for 3 hours at a shot and everything is beautiful. I used to have 8 heads, but somebody stole 4. Not sure if I want to invest in 4 new ones :)

BTW, the hose bib runs all 8 just fine!:weightlifter:

gusbuster
03-06-2007, 04:44 PM
1" Febco 825 RP
1" Hunter pgv valves
Weathermatic smartline SL1600 with SLW10
4" R.B. or Hunter bodies with combo U-series and mpr nozzles in back yard, front yard same combo bodies, but all MP rotator nozzles

Regarding the weather station, I do think that it will pay for itself in the future. Going to be nice when the weather station will come in the wireless configuration.

Now if I can figure a way for the grass to not die out from the blow up figures that I put out for the various holidays, I would have the best lawn in Manteca.

londonrain
03-06-2007, 05:44 PM
Rain Bird esp 6si
Hardie valves
Rain Bird Master valve
Hunter PGP's
Rain Bird 1804
1 drip zone
System runs off of a well with a 3/4 hp pump..
1 mini-click that stopped working