PDA

View Full Version : Quality Leads

Bobcat s250 NY
03-07-2007, 05:45 PM
Has anyone ever used Service Magic as a lead referral service? Ifso what was your experience with them? Thank you in advance for your response.:weightlifter:

Rainman7
03-07-2007, 06:02 PM
Hey Kleencut, getting a little antsy looking out at snow today? I think its going to be a good season.

What do you think about the new player in town?

Bobcat s250 NY
03-07-2007, 06:23 PM
Hey Kleencut, getting a little antsy looking out at snow today? I think its going to be a good season.

What do you think about the new player in town?

Yeah not really liking the snow 2 much but hey its not time yet. I hope its a good season, im sure it will be.
As far as the New player: im hearing good things , but what the end up will be who knows. What i do feel is that it will make the big guy in town come back to reality somewhat.
Btw im just putting 2 and 2 together were you over by the new guy the same day i was??? I think i heard your companies name.

SprinklerGuy
03-07-2007, 07:02 PM
Do a search..we have hashed out ServiceTragic time and time again......have fun reading them :)

Rainman7
03-07-2007, 07:20 PM
Yeah not really liking the snow 2 much but hey its not time yet. I hope its a good season, im sure it will be.
As far as the New player: im hearing good things , but what the end up will be who knows. What i do feel is that it will make the big guy in town come back to reality somewhat.
Btw im just putting 2 and 2 together were you over by the new guy the same day i was??? I think i heard your companies name.

That was me. They talk a good game, lets see how they are. They seem to stock everything I have to beg for from the others. They have that tamper there for my 410 that I want to try out as well as some other stuff. This will definitely be a wake up call for the other guys.

I also like their design/quote service. That will come in handy during the busy season.

Good luck this year.

BSME
03-07-2007, 07:33 PM
I'll bite... I'm curious as to who the big distributor in your area is... and who is moving in?

I dunno if there's a reason for the secret?

Wet_Boots
03-07-2007, 07:38 PM
Are you wearing your decoder ring?

Flow Control
03-07-2007, 07:42 PM
I'll bite... I'm curious as to who the big distributor in your area is... and who is moving in?

I dunno if there's a reason for the secret?

..........JD?

BSME
03-07-2007, 07:50 PM
servicetragic isn't as bad as a lot of guys on here think.

make sure you are only getting leads for the houses in the nice zip codes.

forget about leads for the big ticket items (installs). they are all just price shopping.

I always win the job when i get a lead for service. I usually call within the hour of getting the lead and just set up the apt. by the time the next guy calls they already have an apt with me

Wet_Boots
03-07-2007, 07:57 PM
They're keeping it a secret because there are only so many free hats to go around :)

Flow Control
03-07-2007, 08:13 PM
They're keeping it a secret because there are only so many free hats to go around :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bobcat s250 NY
03-07-2007, 10:36 PM
No Big secret . Atlantic is huge and Central is moving in >:usflag: :dancing: