PDA

View Full Version : Sales Tool

traviswalker007
03-07-2007, 08:53 PM
I have been getting the magazine for a few months, and im really not happy with it, cuz all it is advertizing for landscapers...no articles, no whats good whats bad...no owner reports on equipment in the field...its all pretty much circle this to send away for more info...scapers what feedback on whats good and whats bad, if i wanted info on a toro mower i would drive to a toro dealer...come on guys...start printing usefull info.

Boycea
03-08-2007, 02:07 AM
It's a free magazine, and the reason it is free is because of the advertisers.

turfmagazine
03-08-2007, 11:09 AM
Hi, Jim @ TURF here.

Traviswalker ...

Please take a moment and look at the "table of contents" in TURF. There are many features -- rich content. We have freelance writers all across the country who contribute articles every months.

I'm really not sure how you can say there is nothing to read. There's tons of stuff in every issue.

We are actually audited by USPS every month to make sure we have the correct % of content vs advertising. And we've never had a problem.

There are lots of pages ... because TURF is the dominent magazine in our industry. Lots of ads ... and lots of reading material.

You certainly have the right to your opinion ... but I would ask you to please take a second look.

Thanks,

Jim

2menandamower
03-08-2007, 12:39 PM
Cudos to you Jim. I love the magazine. I enjoy looking at the ads as this allows me to know about what equipment is out there....