PDA

View Full Version : Doorhangers.com is a rip off! Don't use them!

PearceLawn
03-08-2007, 02:24 PM
I placed an order with them and didn't receive a confirmation and a proof of the doorhanger like I was supposed to by e-mail. I called and e-mailed and both went unanswered.

After a second call I finally got a body on the phone for the confirmation that they received the order and were sending a proof.

The proof never came, I did receive a tracking number for the order. The next day after still not receiving the proof I called to cancel the order using my tracking number and leaving a return call number to call me back. I again never received a call of the proof.

Today I e-mailed yet again to cancel my order. After waiting for half the day I picked up the phone and called. I get a body on the phone and he tells me that they were printed at 6 o'clock this morning. I tell him that I called yesterday to cancel and received the response " Since most of our cost is incurred we will not be issuing a refund to you"!!!

I blew up and long story short got a manager on the phone,went through the whole thing with him for 45 mins and the bottom line was the only thing they would do was to cancel the order and give me 25%OF MY MONEY BACK!!

I told him that was bull and had him send the order cause I be damned if they are gonna get my money for doing nothing but providing piss poor service.

Bottom line here, DON'T USE DOORHANGERS.COM!! THEY WILL SHAFT YOU!!

ACutAbovesiny
03-08-2007, 02:28 PM
Until now i've heard good things from them but I have never used them before.

Lynden-Jeff
03-08-2007, 03:10 PM
Do a charge back on the credit card for "product not as described" if you didn't get a proof.

LushGreenLawn
03-08-2007, 03:30 PM
I agree, chage back the credit card, but only if you do not like and do not use the doorhangers after they arrive.

PearceLawn
03-08-2007, 03:33 PM
Xoopiter - I have already called them and they are sending out the form.

LushGreenLawn-I do not like them already and woudn't use them for anything but firestarters. They couldn't even tell me when I would get them.

NMS0219
03-08-2007, 03:51 PM
They do suck. I used them a few years ago and their quality of work is something to be seen. For what they charge plus shipping you can get the work done localy and have a face to put with the name. Just my .02 cents anyway

Vikings
03-08-2007, 03:58 PM
I'm surprised, I always see members on this forum recommending them. Maybe they are too busy and service is starting to suffer.

PearceLawn
03-08-2007, 05:07 PM
Customer service was the worst I have ever encountered before. If treated a customer the way I was treated then I would be out of business.

nick-bigfootlawn
03-08-2007, 05:41 PM
Psprint.com, cheaper and better quality!

PearceLawn
03-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Psprint.com, cheaper and better quality!

I will give them a shout. I am still fuming from those other guys.

Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

z_clark
03-09-2007, 06:29 PM
Been using

www.dallasprint.com

very pleased with them. Nick the owner is the one you will always speak too on the phone. Prices are right there on the website. BIG discounts for larger orders.

A1Lawns
03-09-2007, 06:50 PM
Gotprint.com.
The cheapest prices I've researched and quality work.
They offer some kind of their own "book cover" paper, which is'nt hard cover stock, but a little lighter(and just as good to me) which is why I think they can afford to offer such discounts and still do good work.

Grits
03-10-2007, 11:05 PM
I use 3000doorhangers.com. Decent, affordable product and GREAT customer service. I highly recommend them.

Ric3077
03-10-2007, 11:28 PM
Odd I had a great experience with doorhangers.com and I got 10,000 double sided two color for like $400... I have yet to see anything cheaper for the same quality...

PearceLawn
03-11-2007, 08:48 AM
Thanks to all who have replied. I will be checking out all of your suggested companies. I have already done 3000doorhangers.com and was VERY impressed with them.

Again, thanks to all!!

Carolina Cuts
03-11-2007, 08:48 AM
fan of gotprint.com here. Very pleased... no issues.... great quality postcards.

Classified
03-11-2007, 07:03 PM
that sux to hear of your experiance. I had a great one at doorhangers.com. They were good quality, good price, very timely and everything was as described.

Hopefully you get your flyers soon!

BeautifulBlooms
03-12-2007, 02:12 AM
vistaprint user here and very satisfied

PearceLawn
03-13-2007, 07:22 AM
I placed my order on 3/2 and they say on the website 3-5 days to print then 3-5 days to get them to you. On 3/12 they were finally sent out by them(already 10 days) and I received the notice from U.P.S. with the tracking # and address info. I know you are saying four of those days were weekend days. When I called to cancel,they COUNTED those days as print days so I am too.

My name is incorrect on the address.
My company name is incorrect.
My street address is incorrect.
My zip code is incorrect.

I will never get them like that and I have already ordered again from a different company.If the new place comes through correct and on time I will start a thread with kudos to them for their service.

Thanks for listening and good luck to anyone who uses their "service".

mattfromNY
03-13-2007, 07:31 AM
Whats up with these companies getting our info. wrong???
I had the same problem with the 'Logoloft', Terrible service, NO communication, etc.... on top of that, they spelled my info. wrong.
Its not like you called and mumbled your name, they have it right in front of them in black and white.... YOU didnt spell it wrong when you e-mailed them!! DUHHHHHH!!

Classified
03-13-2007, 10:05 AM
I just looked at my order and realized that i ordered from gotprint.com not doorhangers.com.

So try gotprint, I had no issues

PearceLawn
03-14-2007, 10:29 AM
I received a credit to my account for the full amount today from them. Since they were very unwilling to do this in the first place I have to assume it is because I disputed the charge. Either way, it is over with them!!

Thanks to all who chimed in here!!!

ALarsh
03-14-2007, 11:53 PM
I use 48hourprint.com. Best quality, 48 hour turn around and quick, prompt, professional service.