PDA

View Full Version : 2 Transmissions and counting

Mike's All Season Service
03-08-2007, 02:43 PM
All Right, this has happened to me 2 times this year, went in to get an oil change and they also top off all of my fluids, well thats just great. So every morning after i get an oil change i start my truck and hear a clunking sound and then the gauges flicker and then it sprays fluid from underneath my truck and the transmission gives out. The guys at the dealership over fill my trans. when its hot and blow out my transmission. I PISSED!!! and they are going to hear about it this time!!

Because im NOT paying anymore money for there Mistakes!!!!!!

Oh and this is the BULLET PROOF ALLISION TRANSMISSION

Total.Lawn.Care
03-08-2007, 02:55 PM
Oh and this is the BULLET PROOF ALLISION TRANSMISSION

Bullet Proof does not mean pressure proof. Build up enough pressure from too much fluid, and it has to go somewhere....

Sorry to hear about the troubles. That is why I do not let anyone fill my fluids but me. And if someone else does fill fluids in my autos, I check behind them before I leave the lot. I do nto want them to say "We do not know of you added fluid to it after you left here just so you can blame us for it or not..." Nope, check it before I leave so that they can fit it then, before it causes damage....