PDA

View Full Version : new trailer pics

haybaler
03-09-2007, 09:58 AM
my new trailers. cant' wait till it warms up next week and I get the mowers on it.

Total.Lawn.Care
03-09-2007, 10:15 AM
Looks nice. Seems to be failry heavy duty as well. Hope you get many years of use from it.

Where is the stuff to go on it????????????? :confused: :confused:

GreenN'Clean
03-09-2007, 12:02 PM
How much does the new trailer cost in your area?

haybaler
03-09-2007, 12:12 PM
$2250 electric brakes on both axles.

blakeg314
03-09-2007, 11:11 PM
what dealer did you get that from? nice deal on the trailer hope you liek it

Total.Lawn.Care
03-09-2007, 11:16 PM
Funny how the trailer pricing varies throughout the country. Ican get that same type trailer, new like yours, brakes on both axles as well with the same kind of ramp for $1675. And I think that is high.....

haybaler
03-10-2007, 01:19 PM
Funny how the trailer pricing varies throughout the country. Ican get that same type trailer, new like yours, brakes on both axles as well with the same kind of ramp for $1675. And I think that is high.....

oh, thanks for making me feel better. well, the closer to the factory the cheaper they are. what's your hourly labor rate there??

Lynden-Jeff
03-10-2007, 02:08 PM
lol you guys make everything seem so cheap! I just bought a similar trailer, 16 foot, double drop axle, brakes on 1 axle, d-rings, Ez lube hubs, a tool box all for approx $3500 after taxes. Came to $3800 with brake controller + install. Heres a pic, its a little differen't then yours but way more expensive.

http://www.miskatrailers.com/graphics/uploads/LS_Product1.jpg

Cheers
Jeff

haybaler
03-10-2007, 03:22 PM
lol you guys make everything seem so cheap! I just bought a similar trailer, 16 foot, double drop axle, brakes on 1 axle, d-rings, Ez lube hubs, a tool box all for approx $3500 after taxes. Came to $3800 with brake controller + install. Heres a pic, its a little differen't then yours but way more expensive.

http://www.miskatrailers.com/graphics/uploads/LS_Product1.jpg

Cheers
Jeff

I have the ez lube axles also. What's the expanded metal sides for? do you use it for mulch of something? I like the toolbox, i'm looking to find one like that

Lynden-Jeff
03-10-2007, 03:49 PM
I have the ez lube axles also. What's the expanded metal sides for? do you use it for mulch of something? I like the toolbox, i'm looking to find one like that

Hey,

Both major trailer manufacturers do not offer trailers like yours, its either no sides or sides like this. I prefer this style very much, if I leave a ratchet strap or other things on the trailer floor there is no chance of it falling off. Also like you said I have the option of hauling a small amount of mulch, branches, and all sorts of other stuff.

Cheers
Jeff

DaughtryLC
03-10-2007, 03:52 PM
I have a 16fter and it was a very wise move, it paid off in the long run, ENJOY!

New Heights
03-10-2007, 11:33 PM
Can you get your Kubota on that trailer? I just picked a Kubota L2250 with a loader and bush hog and I need a trailer for it. Let me know if it works for you.

haybaler
03-11-2007, 07:06 AM
Can you get your Kubota on that trailer? I just picked a Kubota L2250 with a loader and bush hog and I need a trailer for it. Let me know if it works for you.

ya, my kubota will fit with no attachments. Isn't a 2250 smaller though? also with the landscape gate you would want to set a couple planks down before you loaded the tractor. If your just using the trailer for the tractor TWF make a beautiful 18' trailer same as mine but has a landscape gate with welded in reinforcements so you could drive heavier equipment on it. I use a 18' Cam superline 5 ton for my tractor, i'll post some pics later. when I use my 6' brush hog on it I have to back the tractor on or else there's to much tongue weight.

New Heights
03-11-2007, 10:24 AM
Thanks for the input. I figured you would have to do that, I back mine on my friends trailer and put the caster for the bush hog up to the jack. I am in desprate need of a nice trailer like that.