PDA

View Full Version : New Hustler Diesel?

Greg125
03-10-2007, 02:21 PM
Hey , im currently thinking of buying either a Hustler diesel or kubota zd28, but the Hustler diesel has gone off the website and i was wondering if there was a new one coming out. The reason i ask is because i do alot of mowing around houses and built up areas and the noise is an issue, the cat engine was noisier than i really hoped for. If hustler bring a new model out with a Kubota engine thats quieter i would buy it, its like the perfect mower, a really strong frame and a really quiet ,efficient engine.!

Could you please say if there is a new one coming out with a new engine and maybe give a few specs on it, (even if its unofficial):laugh:

Thanks
Greg (from the U.K)

mowerconsultant
03-10-2007, 05:33 PM
I cant say what is in the works, sorry.

Pj

Greg125
03-10-2007, 05:51 PM
not even a rough time that the diesel will be back?:)

Greg

mowerconsultant
03-10-2007, 06:48 PM
They don't even tell me these things anymore, so no I don't have any time frames at all.
Sorry.

Pj

Greg125
03-10-2007, 06:51 PM
okydoky no worries , thanks for replying anyway

Greg

KUBOTADAN
03-12-2007, 11:42 AM
The Hustler is loud. I have a Kubota ZD-21 not near as loud... My Hustler hasn't been anything but trouble. Only 79 hours and 4 major problems.
Hyd pump, muffler cracked, hyd hoses leaking, out of time, bad injector pump.

But, Hustler is picking it up and I will have a new Super Z with a 30hp gas.

I have a friend who has a diesel, bought it the same day, not a mins problem.

I think Hustler put out a good product, i just happened to get a lemon.

Greg125
03-13-2007, 02:24 PM
I didnt go for the Hustler in the end , i went for a JD 997, , i was going to look at kubota aswell but the dealer never called me back, so john deere it was , its a nice robust refined machine.

Thanks
Greg