PDA

View Full Version : 37" hydro w/pro-slide

Accu-cut Lawn Care
03-11-2007, 12:14 AM
I just ordered a pro slide for use with my 37" hydro wb. Hustler's back ends seem longer than others. To those who have used ps...Is there anything I'll have to do to make it work?

JLC
03-11-2007, 03:03 PM
I've got one on my 17/54...it works fine, bolt it on and go.

Accu-cut Lawn Care
03-12-2007, 03:41 PM
I've got one on my 17/54...it works fine, bolt it on and go.

Is your unit the trimstar or the hydro wb? Are you happy wih the proslide so far?

Accu-cut Lawn Care
03-16-2007, 12:22 AM
For the record, the proslide xt fits my 37 hydro like it was meant to be. The 45degree angle of the slide contours the back of the mower. I wish the roll on would pop up like that...Maybe that's something that ole bn could take a look at? By the way, those guys are taking a look at my "PFG" deck design and possibly doing a prototype.....ssshhh on that one!

JLC
03-16-2007, 11:39 PM
Sorry I didn't see your question earlier. Mine is the old style hydro walkbehind, one of the first. As far as the proslide, it is a higher maintenance piece for us, but there is nothing like it on the market that I'm aware of so we deal with it. I will say that we replaced the original design slide with the new xt proslide last year and haven't had any of the "typical" problems with it yet. I'd have to check, but the walkbehind that has the slide on it I believe has over 1500 hours on it and the slide has been on from day one.