PDA

View Full Version : Laminated business cards

1MajorTom
03-12-2007, 01:12 AM
Ever see them? What do you think of 'em?
Anyone use them?

ACutAbovesiny
03-12-2007, 01:14 AM
unneeded expense. Business cards should get passed around...not really something that needs to be protected. Also you cant write on them. Im always jotting something on my cards.

Budget
03-12-2007, 09:05 AM
I have the machine to that. I do some but not all. Not really needed, but looks good.

Lynden-Jeff
03-12-2007, 10:21 AM
undeeded IMO. I get printed on waterproof stock and its great for an extra $50. Its not 100% waterproof however if any water gets on the sides it wipes off.

Cheers
Jeff

Proscapez LLC
03-12-2007, 10:37 AM
My cards are printed on linen, which is a cotton blend.
I also have a hot laminator at home, they look classy laminate but I only give them to comericial accounts and contacts like resturants where they pin them up.
It keeps them looking great.
I also add magnets to the backs of some of my cards like residential, they use them on there fridge and my name is always in front of them.

Grn Mtn
03-12-2007, 10:48 AM
at overnightprints.com they use a HEAVY stock and clearcoat one or both sides -might as well be laminated. They come out like credit cards, I keep the back side un-coated so you can write on them. when you hand them to people they go "wow, thats a card"

T.E.
03-12-2007, 02:31 PM
Mine are laminated, and it didn't cost me any more. My son in law does them for me. Makes them look better, and last longer.