PDA

View Full Version : exmark blades on toro

CLARK LAWN
03-12-2007, 07:16 PM
i was looking for some new blades for my mowers today and couldnt find the part # under toro but while flipping through the book they are listed under the exmark section. found the w/b blades there but no luck with the z anyone have any ideas?

Roger
03-12-2007, 07:40 PM
It depends upon your deck design. Some models of Exmark and Toro are exactly the same deck, eg. Exmark 36" fixed deck (the one I know for sure. The blades for these identical decks are the same ones. Some decks are different, such as stamped (Toro), and manufactured (Exmark). I would be very surprised if those decks, albeit the same width, used the same blade. Therefore, you may find some crossover, but not total model line crossover.

dutch1
03-12-2007, 08:00 PM
I don't know the complete lines for Exmark and Toro, but I am aware that Toro owns Exmark and many of the parts are interchangeable. Blades would not be a problem--all you need is a comparable blade length, bolt hole and configuration. Personally, I like Rotary brand blades. They are less expensive and life is comparable.

Dutch

mini14
03-13-2007, 01:28 PM
just go to www.mowtownusa.com been buying from them for years and they have a large selection, best blades i ever had were the raptor blades..they pulverize grass...use them on all my mowers.