PDA

View Full Version : Spring has sprung...and they're off!

SprinklerGuy
03-13-2007, 09:35 AM
Had my first installation estimate call on Saturday....the other 3 companies were no shows...he called me yesterday and approved the proposal.

Starting with a bang this year...this job is perfect for plowing Dana.....breakfast/lunch/dinner in exchange for training?

Thanks

DanaMac
03-13-2007, 11:34 AM
Sounds good to me. I am done working out of town now. I will call you later today (or give me a call).

I have had 11 service calls the last 3 days. A little early, but some of them just want to get on the list for later. Some of them I will work on later this week. they have known damage, so we will fix, adjust, then probably drain down again. I am going to start advertising for another service tech today or tomorrow, so anyone in the Colorado Springs area looking, or know of anyone here, email or PM me.

SprinklerGuy
03-13-2007, 12:38 PM
Why not just send them to me..I'll kick you a referral fee...and I get to keep the client......

BSME
03-13-2007, 02:23 PM
How does it always sneak up on me? going to get to 74 today... and of course I had a couple calls wanting to schedule...

crazy... we'll still probably get a couple days of flurries.

better get on my mailings

londonrain
03-13-2007, 07:09 PM
We have been in full swing since the first of the year. 8 service calls today, 4 installs on the schedule plus we started one today....

koster_irrigation
03-13-2007, 08:18 PM
27 calls yesterday repairs/turn ons

8 today

3 installs confirmed since yesterday, totaling 7 on the books

starting off nice.