PDA

View Full Version : Anybody getting good leads from their website?

seolatlanta
03-13-2007, 07:04 PM
I was just wondering how many of you guys were getting good leads and sales from your websites?

Dave

Pro-Scapes
03-13-2007, 09:54 PM
not really and im begining to wonder whats wrong with ours. Every client we have obtained and has seen our site always said how nice it looks. We are going to be updating our fixtures page or deleting it. I think our website might be worded a bit to stuffy for my area. Its still totally nessacary to have one tho.

NightScenes
03-13-2007, 10:11 PM
I got a call just the other day from someone who found me on the web but I might only get 4 or 5 clients a year strictly from a web search. I direct all of my potential clients to my web site to see examples of my work. It's way better than doing demos. Having a web site also gives you credibility. It's probably the most cost effective thing that you can do as well. Saying that, you must have your site complete before publishing it. One of the worst things that a client can do is to have a site that says "under construction".

High Performance Lighting
03-13-2007, 10:24 PM
I got a call just the other day from someone who found me on the web but I might only get 4 or 5 clients a year strictly from a web search. I direct all of my potential clients to my web site to see examples of my work. It's way better than doing demos. Having a web site also gives you credibility. It's probably the most cost effective thing that you can do as well. Saying that, you must have your site complete before publishing it. One of the worst things that a client can do is to have a site that says "under construction".

My situation is similar to Paul's. I send everyone through the website first before I will speak to them. As for someone finding me cold through a web search just like Paul the numbers are limited. I got a call yesterday from a new OLP franchisee in Southern california. According to him he gets much activity through his site. However I suspect it's not his site that they are finding first. It's probably the corporate one that is then linked to theirs. I assume OLP has done a good job optimizing their site so it comes up early from a general web search on the major engines.

grandview (2006)
03-13-2007, 10:25 PM
When you get a phone call you need to track where the call came from. Sometimes the website is the finial determination if they will go with you so it needs to have all your info.

seolatlanta
03-13-2007, 11:05 PM
Paul,
I guess that means I need to get busy-I have a few blank pages!

I've been busy!!

NY Landscape Lighting
03-13-2007, 11:10 PM
In my limited experience(3 yrs.), I am finding our website yields more product educated and qualified prospects. We find easier closes with these prospects. Last yr. we started holiday lighting and the website produced most of our leads (30 homes). We also refer other leads to it as a sales brochure as Paul and Mike have mentioned.
We are starting the process of redoing our site to make it a bit more professional looking. Any suggestions on some designers and costs.
Thanks

NightScenes
03-14-2007, 07:31 AM
I am having "niteliters" brother redo my site as we speak. He seems to be very talented and the price is right.

Pro-Scapes
03-14-2007, 07:49 AM
In my limited experience(3 yrs.), I am finding our website yields more product educated and qualified prospects. We find easier closes with these prospects. Last yr. we started holiday lighting and the website produced most of our leads (30 homes). We also refer other leads to it as a sales brochure as Paul and Mike have mentioned.
We are starting the process of redoing our site to make it a bit more professional looking. Any suggestions on some designers and costs.
Thanks

WE used pete brayman. He is a good friend and talented. I got exactly what I asked for on time and the price was great. Pete@v-fib.net Shocking Media.

He is in upstate NY so might be near ya.

NY Landscape Lighting
03-14-2007, 02:03 PM
Thanks Billy and Paul. Niteliters could you PM me with your brothers info or have him contact me. I would like to speak with him about updating my site.
Thanks

Eden Lights
03-14-2007, 04:34 PM
I assume OLP has done a good job optimizing their site so it comes up early from a general web search on the major engines.[/QUOTE]

OLP's new marketing materials are excellent and it doesn't hurt to have outdoorlights as a domain name either. All excellent marketing is good for all of us in the world of professional outdoor lighting.

Team-Green L&L
03-14-2007, 05:04 PM
We get GREAT leads from our site. Just a little trick of the trade I guess??

NightScenes
03-14-2007, 06:18 PM
We usually come up on the first page.

Team-Green L&L
03-14-2007, 08:17 PM
We usually come up on the first page.

Nice site. I like the fact that you took on the Extreme Makeover charity. I'll bet that was fun? We're sponsoring a makeover this spring on a local YMCA. I hope it goes smoothly. Right now we are a few contractors and a bunch of volunteers short, but I have a good month to get those.

NightScenes
03-14-2007, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the feedback on my site. Good luck with your makeover project as well. It's nice to be able to help people who need a helping hand.

Pro-Scapes
03-16-2007, 11:11 AM
mines been optimized with search engines but like if you search landscape lighting in hattiesburg my distributor comes up and not me. Granted I got the link on his page but still. I need to get that fixed.

If you search my company name im the first hit in google as well as others. I think its important to check often.

I think im going to rewrite my home page. I think its a bit stuffy and should be more fun. Might even borrow on Mike G and Chris M's ideas with the words in the pictures.

Any suggestions on my site from you guys ?

Team-Green L&L
03-16-2007, 12:03 PM
mines been optimized with search engines but like if you search landscape lighting in hattiesburg my distributor comes up and not me. Granted I got the link on his page but still. I need to get that fixed.

If you search my company name im the first hit in google as well as others. I think its important to check often.

I think im going to rewrite my home page. I think its a bit stuffy and should be more fun. Might even borrow on Mike G and Chris M's ideas with the words in the pictures.

Any suggestions on my site from you guys ?

This is my little niche. If anyone is looking for good search engine results, I'd like to hear from you.

NightScenes
05-18-2007, 02:27 PM
Niteliters' brother has just completed my new site. Please let me know what you think. I know I need to get him some better photos, but how about the rest?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

05-18-2007, 08:56 PM
Allow me to be the first to reply. Well organized and very clean. Your photos in your portfolio run the gammut from excellent to really poor. You have several on there that are out of focus and too dark. You should get rid of those and choose some others. Also I don't know why you link to the manufacturers that you use such as Hadco and Kichler and a distributor louie Lighting?
You should be promoting your own brand alone. The fact that you use Kichler or Hadco adds no credibility so does 1/2 a thousand other guys. Most times the less info you give about your product the better. How many people contact you looking for a specific brand of lighting? If they did you should be suspicious that they were more than likely a price shopper or a do it yourselfer. Anyway excellent improvement it's a very good site.:waving:

Chris J
05-18-2007, 09:02 PM
Yep, he did a good job on your site. It really amazes me how a good website designer can make any po-dunk company look like a reputable organization.....:laugh: Just kidding Paul, I couldn't resist. The site looks good.

Turf Troll
05-18-2007, 09:17 PM
Billy,

You would want the phrase on the page and in your meta keywords

"landscape lighting Ellisville"

05-18-2007, 09:20 PM
Yep, he did a good job on your site. It really amazes me how a good website designer can make any po-dunk company look like a reputable organization.....:laugh: Just kidding Paul, I couldn't resist. The site looks good.

Chris I think you're confusing Paul's operation with my po-dunk one man band.:dancing:

capelawncare.com
05-19-2007, 09:09 AM
My website is really the only advertising I do, other than flyers to new homeowners. I got calls on 17 properties this week. Only 1 from the flyers i send out.

NightScenes
05-19-2007, 09:41 AM
Allow me to be the first to reply. Well organized and very clean. Your photos in your portfolio run the gammut from excellent to really poor. You have several on there that are out of focus and too dark. You should get rid of those and choose some others. Also I don't know why you link to the manufacturers that you use such as Hadco and Kichler and a distributor louie Lighting?
You should be promoting your own brand alone. The fact that you use Kichler or Hadco adds no credibility so does 1/2 a thousand other guys. Most times the less info you give about your product the better. How many people contact you looking for a specific brand of lighting? If they did you should be suspicious that they were more than likely a price shopper or a do it yourselfer. Anyway excellent improvement it's a very good site.:waving:

Mike, thanks for your candid thoughts. I had already stated that some of my photos need to be replaced. I had taken some of these shots with a simple point and shoot Canon A80. I think they came out very well for such a simple camera. The better shots are from my Canon Rebel XT of which I still need to learn how to use properly. Unfortunately, I just don't have much time to take the shots. I do like to spend SOME time with my wife and daughter who I love and admire.

As for the links, these are reciprocal links. My site is always in the top ten on all major search engines and these links have a lot to do with it. I know which pages people actually go to and the links page gets very few hits anyway. The links do however place you higher on the search engine lists because it shows that you are "connected" with others and therefore more "important" in the eyes of the web crawlers. People don't want to go through several pages of the search engine to find you. If your not on the first or second page, your done. Usually, if your not in the top 10, your done. Now, It's not good to put a bunch of links on your site if they are not reciprocated. This can push you down the list.

Also, Kichler has helped me and my business grow. The people there have always been good to me and have been a major reason for my success. I believe they also have some name recognition and it doesn't hurt to mention things that people are comfortable with. I also believe in doing onto others as I would have them do onto me. (Nothing like getting biblical) I'm good to the manufactures, my distributors and clients and they are in-turn good to me.

I don't believe I have the funds to get a manufacture to put my name on their product yet but I do think that I may do this in the future. My name is already trade marked so it's probably a matter of time and money. We'll see how that goes.

Thanks again,

Chris J
05-19-2007, 09:48 AM
My website is really the only advertising I do, other than flyers to new homeowners. I got calls on 17 properties this week. Only 1 from the flyers i send out.

Could you please clarify this? Do you mean that you received 17 calls from your website regarding "lawn care"? I find it hard to believe that you received 17 "lighting" leads in one week from the web site. :nono: These numbers are astronomical in terms of the ratio of hits you have received on your site.
Please elaborate as I have been trying for 7 years to get this kind of response rate from only one form of advertising medium.
Thanks,

NightScenes
05-19-2007, 10:28 AM

I would find it VERY hard to believe that you got 17 clients in one week off of your web site. How many hits did you get in that week? How many "unique" visitors did you get? Do you ask these people where they heard about you? I ask every new caller who refereed them and I only get about 3 a month from my site. All of my clients will go to the site, but only about 3 a month actually do a search for a landscape lighting company and come up with me. I receive an average of 12 hits a day and about 9 of them are "unique" visitors.

I would bet that most if not all of those 16 clients that didn't come from the flier either were refereed or saw your truck.

capelawncare.com
05-19-2007, 11:07 AM
First of all; My website is geared for lawn service, not landscape lighting. I did not say I got 17 clients. I said I got calls for 17 properties. I have no idea how many unique hits i recieved last week. I have my website cross linked to several local directories as well.

I always ask my customers where they hear about us. The answer is usually your website.

NightScenes
05-19-2007, 01:38 PM
First of all; My website is geared for lawn service, not landscape lighting. I did not say I got 17 clients. I said I got calls for 17 properties. I have no idea how many unique hits i recieved last week. I have my website cross linked to several local directories as well.

I always ask my customers where they hear about us. The answer is usually your website.

Ooppss, I thought you meant clients. It looks like they find you in the directory and then check you out on the web or something of that nature, all of your advertising working together. That means that your doing a good job of pushing your web site. I am able to check my site hits to see where people come from, what pages they visit and how long they are on each page. This really helps me see what's going on as far as my site goes.

Turf Troll
05-19-2007, 01:47 PM
capelawncare.com
I have no idea how many unique hits i recieved last week.

Go to your yahoo site manager and the stats are on the opening page or can be accessed from there,,

Chris J
05-19-2007, 05:45 PM

Whoa, horsey! :weightlifter: Settle down a bit. Don't forget that you are in the "lighting" area of this web site, so when you say something like what you said, it has a tendency to raise some eyebrows as we think you are talking about lighting customers. At any rate, you still didn't answer the question: Were these calls regarding potential lighting customers, or were they potential landscape customers.
Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers there sparky. :waving:

05-19-2007, 07:09 PM
Mike, thanks for your candid thoughts. I had already stated that some of my photos need to be replaced. I had taken some of these shots with a simple point and shoot Canon A80. I think they came out very well for such a simple camera. The better shots are from my Canon Rebel XT of which I still need to learn how to use properly. Unfortunately, I just don't have much time to take the shots. I do like to spend SOME time with my wife and daughter who I love and admire.

As for the links, these are reciprocal links. My site is always in the top ten on all major search engines and these links have a lot to do with it. I know which pages people actually go to and the links page gets very few hits anyway. The links do however place you higher on the search engine lists because it shows that you are "connected" with others and therefore more "important" in the eyes of the web crawlers. People don't want to go through several pages of the search engine to find you. If your not on the first or second page, your done. Usually, if your not in the top 10, your done. Now, It's not good to put a bunch of links on your site if they are not reciprocated. This can push you down the list.

Also, Kichler has helped me and my business grow. The people there have always been good to me and have been a major reason for my success. I believe they also have some name recognition and it doesn't hurt to mention things that people are comfortable with. I also believe in doing onto others as I would have them do onto me. (Nothing like getting biblical) I'm good to the manufactures, my distributors and clients and they are in-turn good to me.

I don't believe I have the funds to get a manufacture to put my name on their product yet but I do think that I may do this in the future. My name is already trade marked so it's probably a matter of time and money. We'll see how that goes.

Thanks again,

Paul I can understand your benevolance towards your manufacturer of choice.
There was a time long ago that I too had this blind loyalty to a manufacturer.
The single best decision I ever made in my life was to seperate myself from them and sell myself , brand my name and my product. It's nice to be taken on an exotic trip every year on their dollar (Even though it's really your dollar when you figure in the fact that your trip is built into the cost of the product you're paying for). I used to think it was great and frankly stayed with their product probably 2 years longer than I should have because of it. What a huge mistake in hindsight.

For the record I don't simply have my name put on a manufacturers product. Every product I install (with the exception of a few like step lights wall mnts ) that bears my name is a properietary , designed by me and exclusively built for me.fixtures which I have invested and paid for tooling costs to build. What I have done has been very expensive and requires and investment and is obviously not for everyone. First of all most will find it very hard to qualify unless you are buying very large quantities and stocking for yourself.

I do recommend to contractors that they 100% market themselves and do not rely upon the cache (if in fact there really is any)
of the name of the manufacturer they are using. Show the product as if it were their own because if you are recommending and installing it in essence it is.

If I'm your prospect and I meet with you and you tell me how you use Kichler and how great it is- what I'm going to do is this. I'm going to tell you OK Paul thanks for coming out and giving me a bid but me an wifey have to kick it around sleep on it and think about it cause it's alot of money. Then when you leave I'm going to go online and do a search and find what I can buy your Kichler products for. I may even get lucky and catch a time that their products are being sold on ebay. Now as a homeoowner I don't know that your Kichler pro products are any different than the cheap Kichler kits being sold at ahuge discount online. After all it does say pro quality. So now I have an unrealistic idea of what the fixtures cost and in my mind I'm thinking wow he's making a killing on me. F him I'm gonna call someone else or my gardener.

I sometimes hear the BS from guys that oh my customers are different they don't do that. Well that's just plain BS. People are people no matter where they are from or how much wealth they have. They didn't get wealthy by being naive and without due dilligence before making a large purchase.

Seperating myself from a name manufacturer has given me a tremendous advantage in the marketplace. Number 1 -My product is of the highest quality Number 2- There are no price points available for comparision. Number 3 - It's different than every other alsoran who's offering design install services and shows I have a vested interest in their system and since my name and contact info is on it I'm not running away from it. In addition they need to come to me to purchase more.

Regarding the reciprocal links my stategy very much differs from yours. I don't want to be found in a random search from a search engine. To me that is equal to someone opening the phone book and calling you blind. They may be, but probably more than likely will not be qualified.

Most of My best clients come from referral and know my name so if they don't have my web address they simply search for Gambino lighting and I come up right away.
All of my marketing materials are geared towards driving qualified prospects to my website. And once they get there the website is designed to either make the prospect wrap their arms around their monitor and say this is what I want or totally blow them out of the water because they realize it's not for them or not in their budget.

Anyway as with every post I make you can agree or disagree with what I say. I've been around the corner a few times and have seen from angles that most don't,how this industry works. Competition is so fierce that manufacturers and distributors cannot and do not have the luxury to watch out for their best contractors when it comes down to them making the sale or their competition. In fact they all do a very good job of building competition for you with their training seminars. So be it it's a capitalistic society. Things are what they are.

extlights
05-19-2007, 07:53 PM
We had the opportunity to have a company design and manufacture lights for us. It took us all of 3 seconds to say no thanks. Money isn't an issue, it's consumer awareness. I've gotten a lot of sound advice from a very strong businessman who has built everything he has starting with nothing. He has now been on the Forbes list for the last 5 years...truly an inspiration.

Anyway while I totally agree that you have to brand yourself, there are very cautious steps to be taken when trying to monopolize yourself. By having you're own products, that's in a sense what you are doing. Only you sell these products, only you install these products, and only you service these products. When the customer needs anything for this system, they have to call you...whether they like it or not. Now, that's not saying that they couldn't add fixtures and use a different brand of fixture although they won't be the same style. I will probably always use the same manufactures that we currently use. We don't limit ourself to 1 or 2 companies, we use fixtures and styles that will suit our customers tastes.

There is nothing wrong with what you're doing, and in fact I'm glad it's working for you. Here's my main point though. We want customers to call us because of our service, our professionalism, and our reputation, not because we are the only ones installing a certain fixture. Competition is good for business. With using a product that is readily available to other contractors, it gives consumers a piece of mind that if for some reason we aren't around anymore they can call someone else who will be able to fix, replace, or add those same style of fixtures or be familiar with them. (And yes, that's a sales line that works well if nobody has tried it.) Nobody wants to make it sound like they won't be around in a few years, but let's face it....consumers are very skeptical of small business contractors in any field.

**disclaimer**
Business people are going to do what works for them..as they very well should. I'm not knocking on how Mr. Gambino is doing business, and hope it doesn't come off that way. :)

05-19-2007, 08:12 PM
Dave I'm glad you feel that way and hope most others feel the same. This way I can continue to be unique in the way I do business and continue profitting immensely from it. You are wrong if you think people choose or don't choose me soley on the fact that I have my own materials. It is not the only deciding factor. They would use me regardless of what equipment I used because they trusted what I was providing was the best for their situation. Never once not even one time did I ever lose a job because I wouldn't use a homeowners fixture of choice. What that tells me is this- The contractor who meets face to face to sell the project has way more influence over the decision as to which product will be used than any kind of marketing or branding any major manufacturer is doing to reach the end consumer.

Also my fixtures are not using only proprietary parts that are only available to me. They are built so the only possible thing that can fail would be the socket which is of standard size and readily available. Even lamps are readily available to fit my fixtures so I'm not offering something from outer space.

Furthermore much of the junk that is out there is not repairable because the cost to do so is not feasible and much of the equipment is so bastardized that you most times cannot tell a Kichler from a Hadco or a Vista or a knockoff.

I'm going to leave you with one thought. When you need a part for your Mercedes are you going to go the BMW to get it? Your argument makes no sense. If a homeowner was happy with your system why would they call anyone else to fool with it. I know my clients don't. Do yours?

Chris J
05-19-2007, 08:53 PM
If I'm the judge, I'm leaning a little toward Mr. G's arguments. While everyone is making valid points, I don't think any of you can argue with the success that he has generated due to his way of working his business.
I'd like to get in on this argument, but I'm going to sit back for a while and see which of you really gets in over his head.

NightScenes
05-19-2007, 09:04 PM
Mike and Dave, you both make very good points. What that has to do with our web sites, I'm not sure. The points that I was making is that I can get more people looking at my site and therefore increase my exposure to the public. I don't get much business solely from my site but I do direct everyone to it. A web site also gives you some credibility in this day and age. If you don't have a site, your not a reputable company (in the eyes of the general public).

Have a site, promote it, and keep it updated.

extlights
05-19-2007, 09:49 PM
Yeah your absolutely correct Paul, this has nothing to do with websites, no need to have this thread hijacked.....plus my point was missed by miles and I don't feel like elaborating. What do I know anyway?! Anyway...Go websites! :)

05-19-2007, 10:19 PM
Mike and Dave, you both make very good points. What that has to do with our web sites, I'm not sure. The points that I was making is that I can get more people looking at my site and therefore increase my exposure to the public. I don't get much business solely from my site but I do direct everyone to it. A web site also gives you some credibility in this day and age. If you don't have a site, your not a reputable company (in the eyes of the general public).

Have a site, promote it, and keep it updated.

Getting back to websites if that's what you want. Who cares how many people visit your site? The only thing that matters is conversions. I would rather have 1 person view my site per week who ends up being a client
than 100 or 1000 who view that don't end up becoming one.

Your site should be set up so you are attracting your target client and repelling those who are not a good fit for your service. Why go out to waste your precious time and money meeting with someone who is incapable of hiring you?

Never should your marketing try to be everything to everybody or you will end up being nothing to everybody.

I disagree respectfully with your statement that just having a website gives credibility. You procured one for under $1,000.00 . Savy computer geeks can put one up for free. A domain name can be puchased for $8. Not exactly a barrier. I will say this not having a website is a major turnoff to many and an almost necessity in todays economy.

As for you not having time to get out and photograph your jobs I say that you are not prioritizing. No offense but the time spent here would be better spent on your sites shooting photos if your time is really that tight. It is saturday at 7PM here in LA. I just got back from dinner with my family. In 45 minutes I will be heading out to shoot a project I finished today and collect a check .

Tommorow at 8AM I have a meeting to pick up a deposit towards a $10,000 project. There is always time for things that are important.

Paul those photos of the housing development are some of the best I've ever seen and really do a great job of promoting the pro that you are. But just as compelling as those photos are you have some on there that really do not do a good job of representing your work. I'm giving you some constructive criticism and hope you take it as so.

I will be the first to admit that my photo gallery is badly in need of work and I hope to get that finished sometime soon. But the fact of the matter is my site continues to convert time and time again so making adjustments has not been at the top of my list right now.

David Gretzmier
05-20-2007, 12:46 AM
mike- I'm glad you included the dinner with the family on sat night. my kids hate when I go out to adjust fixtures and take photo's at night. it always is at thier bedtime or dinner time to get that perfect sunset time. but i do it because you gotta do it at night. though I prefer not to do that sat.or sun. night.

but picking up the deposit check on Sunday morning... that is why you will always be more successful than me. Sunday is church and family for me unless someone's irrigation is flooding thier yard and I go and turn the water off. but I aint fixing it til monday. all the supply stores are closed anyway. I have met Christmas leads on sunday afternoon, but I'd rather be with my family.

For the record, I love your website, very professional. and our idea of a fixture only you have. I want to install fixtures that there is no possiblilty of homeowners finding them on ebay. as far as your name and phone number on the fixture- I started another thread to ask about that.

NightScenes
05-20-2007, 08:37 AM
Mike, I understand all of what you are saying and appreciate your candor. I have said that I need to replace some of my photos from the beginning. No one knows that more than I do. All of the shots on the web site are those that clients have picked to be on the site though. Those of us in the business can be critical and know what nice shots should look like, it's a good thing that most of the general public does not. I will update the site as time goes by, but it's not of the highest priority to me. 95% of my work is by referral anyway and the clients know what they are getting before they even call me.

God and family first. If I shot every project and met with every client on their terms I would never see my family. Some things are more important than money. I have met with local clients for a minute on a Sunday, but NEVER before Church, and then it's a very quick meeting and I'm home.

Gotta go to Gods house now, you'll all be in my prayers.

Chris J
05-20-2007, 10:17 AM
What? Posting messages and discussing the business on Sunday?:nono:
That's a little bit like work, isn't it? Sinners I say! v:laugh:

NightScenes
05-20-2007, 11:34 AM
This is not work Chris. This is how I relax.

Pro-Scapes
05-20-2007, 12:36 PM
Well im a bit sick today and coughing so I missed Church unfortunatly.

Just to chime back about the fixtures issue. I think the market place may have something to do with it as well. In southern cal its a different world and people want a 1 off thing or something that very few have. Im pretty certain Mike G could still be an accomplished designer using off the shelf pro grade fixtures much like the rest of us. When selling a job we use the manufactures reputation for quality as a strong sales point and we show the clients the differences between our offerings and the "other" guyts around here but we do sell ourselves first. We have a little different approach and we come into a consult with a fun attitude and not all snobby.

While I dont get into prospective clients faces as much as we would hope for or as much as most of you do we have a VERY good closing ratio as far as i am concerned.

05-20-2007, 02:07 PM
Well im a bit sick today and coughing so I missed Church unfortunatly.

Just to chime back about the fixtures issue. I think the market place may have something to do with it as well. In southern cal its a different world and people want a 1 off thing or something that very few have. Im pretty certain Mike G could still be an accomplished designer using off the shelf pro grade fixtures much like the rest of us. When selling a job we use the manufactures reputation for quality as a strong sales point and we show the clients the differences between our offerings and the "other" guyts around here but we do sell ourselves first. We have a little different approach and we come into a consult with a fun attitude and not all snobby.

While I dont get into prospective clients faces as much as we would hope for or as much as most of you do we have a VERY good closing ratio as far as i am concerned.

Like I stated in a previous message. I'm chosen primarily for my ability to deliver a quality end product which is the effect and longevity of the system to my client. They trust that I'm providing the best solution for their situation. Bottom line is if I'm not trusted, I'm not getting the project no matter what I'm using. Having my own line has given me the ability to make changes to it whenever I want and let me tell you I have and will consistently do so to keep up with trends. I don't know what reputation you are refering to because from my experience , with the exception of a few, most majors have a very limited warranty and you'll be pulling teeth when you try to get them to stand behind it when it fails.

niteliters
05-20-2007, 06:25 PM
Site is up and running. Many improvements Paul. Steps in the right direction. One day at a time

NightScenes
05-20-2007, 07:29 PM
Thanks Chris, your brother Wessley did a great job and it didn't cost me an arm and a leg. I'll give you call later in the week.

Bill S
05-20-2007, 07:44 PM
Chris

How long have you been installing Brite Ideas products? We just started this past season.

I am putting a lot of hope into my website getting me many christmas light leads...

Bill

niteliters
05-21-2007, 06:20 AM
Bill, are you talking to me? If so we are just in the beginning phases. This will be only our second year. How do you know we use Brite Ideas?