PDA

View Full Version : "Property Managment..."

procut
03-14-2007, 12:58 PM
Please define this term.

MILSINC
03-14-2007, 01:02 PM
i see where you might be going with this.. there are a few definitions, aren't there?

procut
03-14-2007, 01:21 PM
Thats what I'm asking. I have had several people tell me that they don't just to lawn care, they do "property managment" If you ask me that term can mean about anything.

So, for those of you who do "property managemnt" please describe what it means to you.

stumpslawncare
03-14-2007, 01:52 PM
Just guessing here, more than just mowing grass,

Mulch, clean-ups, shrub trimming, lawn rolling, aerating, snow removal, fertilizer, etc..

GreenN'Clean
03-14-2007, 02:21 PM
Its just a fancy term some use instead of saying they do landscaping and cut grass

ncls
03-14-2007, 03:14 PM
Property managers typically collect monthly payments from owners, pay all bills, contract for work, landscape, snow, roof repairs, etc. They pay the taxes. They do for the condo associations, customers, what you do every month to keep your household running.

procut
03-14-2007, 04:37 PM
Property managers typically collect monthly payments from owners, pay all bills, contract for work, landscape, snow, roof repairs, etc. They pay the taxes. They do for the condo associations, customers, what you do every month to keep your household running.

Ok, thats is what I think someone was trying to describe to me.

ECS
03-14-2007, 09:52 PM
I do everything for my customers. I do the lawn, I do the snow, I check the house each and every week, I paint & stain when they are not here, I find contractors to do anything I can not do or choose not to do. They pay their own bills and taxes. I over see any and all projects being done. When they leave, they turn the property over to me and when they are here, I do anything and everything for them or find someone to do it.

For a complex, I would agree with the post above by ncls.