PDA

View Full Version : Commercial letters??

N.H.BOY
03-14-2007, 08:01 PM
Does any one use commercial letters for these accounts for bidding. Like example--telling them about you and your biz. and rough prices and what services you have. Hopefully if you do an example would be great. Hit about 20 of them today with 1-yes and 2 "maybe" Yes I went in and showed my bald head:laugh:

salandscape
03-15-2007, 08:50 AM
I would say just put together a brochure that has your services for commercial type properties with some pretty pictures. I wouldn't give any pricing until you know there requirements.

Runner
03-15-2007, 11:18 AM
Since you have 3 daughters - accompanying your wife, I'm thinking that you could probably use (and deserve) some help (just kidding, of course). PM me with your email addy.

N.H.BOY
03-15-2007, 05:25 PM
Since you have 3 daughters - accompanying your wife, I'm thinking that you could probably use (and deserve) some help (just kidding, of course). PM me with your email addy.

Yea I've got 4 daughters now just have not put that in my space yet!! I dont want people to think I cant get a boy:hammerhead: It will be fun for those "monthly" vistors:dizzy:

Runner
03-15-2007, 09:38 PM
Holy Cow! I guess YOU don't leave the toilet seat up very often! :nono: :dancing:

jsf343
03-16-2007, 12:58 AM
I have 2 girls and my wife is having contractions as I write, for potentially a
3rd girl. (we are not finding out, want to be surprised!) anyway girls are great until around 15 through 25 when the boys start hangin out.:hammerhead: anyway, no idea why I responded to this thread other then reading about the gentleman with 3 girls.:laugh:

mike007
03-16-2007, 03:24 AM
3 girls here. Dont really know what Id do without them now. Wish I always had a family like I do now. Thats why I have my normal job and my business. Hard to let them down.