PDA

View Full Version : wtb: 14' Utility Trailer

LawnSharks
03-16-2007, 12:40 PM
Looking for a new or used in great shape 14' trailer. Single axle preferred.

Sundancekid74
01-05-2008, 11:22 AM
I have a 14' trailer I'm thinking of selling... possibly. It's an old pop up camper frame made into a nice landscaping trailor with wood deck and sides along with a fold down gate. I purchased it for $400 and have had it upgraded with an additional $400.00 worth of structural welding. Tires are in great/new condition as we replaced one tire and wheel on right side. The other tire is still in good condition. The trailor is wired and all lights work with a fresh coat of black paint on frame and gate. My botton line is $800 and I'll bring it to you from Harpers Ferry, WV for $925.00 as I travel to Myrtle Beach on ocassion. If interested I could arrange for you to see some pics, however, I don't have any currently. Thanks, Joey M. 304-676-2850

SpruceLandscape
01-05-2008, 12:16 PM
I've got a 14' that I would consider selling if interested. But I am all the way in ohio. Its got dual 3500lb axles, brake on one, 2x6 floor, 4' rear gate, 4' side gate, 3 place trimmer rack, top wind jack, steel diamond plate welded onto the tongue to enclose the a-frame. Its a 2006 year.

dave79
01-05-2008, 05:05 PM
I've got a 14' that I would consider selling if interested. But I am all the way in ohio. Its got dual 3500lb axles, brake on one, 2x6 floor, 4' rear gate, 4' side gate, 3 place trimmer rack, top wind jack, steel diamond plate welded onto the tongue to enclose the a-frame. Its a 2006 year.

I might be interested in the trailer if LawnSharks is not. Where in Ohio?

SpruceLandscape
01-05-2008, 06:47 PM
I'm located just outside of Cleveland.

mnickison
01-05-2008, 07:13 PM

How much are you asking for the trailer?

SpruceLandscape
01-07-2008, 02:56 AM
To be honest... I really hadn't even thought about it. I wasn't planning on putting it up for sale until spring because right now all my equipment is stored on it at the shop. I need to get a bigger one, but also have to wait until I hear some news about my parking situation for this next season.
The fact that all my equipment is on it at the time kinda keeps me from being able to take any pics unless we get a few nice days where I can get it pulled out and unloaded. Its in really nice shape though. Has the usual small scratches and scrapes that a used commercial trailer should have. No dents though. One tire has a small leak, not sure if its a valve stem or what, but I have to fill it up every 10 days or so. Some of the spot welds on the rear gate have come loose that keep the mesh on, but not a big deal either, the mesh insn't falling off, its just loose in a few spots...happens to all of them. Other than that, just the occasional fuel stain on the floor boards.
Its black in color with some white pinstriping. Also has the steel mesh around all the sides as well as both gates.
I added a 2k lb. topwind jack, but also has the swing away jack that it originally came with as well. its a 2" ball reciever with a wrapped tongue.
How soon are you looking to buy??
I really havn't given it much thought about a price because again, I wasn't thinking of selling it until spring.
Let me think about it, or, shoot me an offer and we'll talk.
I can be reached @ 440-353-0477
Thanks... Chuck