PDA

View Full Version : 5 new clients today!! Wow!!

ronniez71
03-17-2007, 06:31 PM
Me and my 2 girls went out doing flyers today for mowing and aeration they love going out doing daddys dirty work!!Not a bad day at all!!! 3 new aeration cust. and 2 for mowing and aeration. I currently have around 60 homes i aerate either spring or fall or both and 22 mowing accounts. I think the girls might have had helped with getting the accounts ones 4 and 8 one of the accounts this older couple lives in a half million dollar home beautiful and they were out in their garage and i sent my 4 year old up to give them a flyer and she invited us up cause her husband could no longer handle the yard so she just loved the girls gave them some cookies homemade awsome and told me she would be willing to pay 60 for me to keep her yard looking nice! Almost an acre. No problem pus they want me to aerate every spring and fall!! what a day!! Any u guys out doing flyers????:cool2:

Cut n Edge Lawncare
03-17-2007, 06:45 PM
can I borrow those 2 pr people you got there? If I took my 2 boys that are 2 and 6 they would swinging from the trees and railings:)

KrayzKajun
03-17-2007, 06:47 PM
congrats!! Have a great season

Albery's Lawn & Tractor
03-17-2007, 07:07 PM
I did about 250-300 flyers and have got 2 calls, one is full service for the season on contract and the other was a spring clean up. Good luck this season.

lawnpro724
03-17-2007, 07:41 PM
only one new call so far this year but its still a little early. I have had several current customers call for work they would like to have done this spring but only one new call. Hopefully as it warms up we will all start seeing the phone ringing off the hook.

Woody82986
03-17-2007, 07:47 PM
I signed up 3 new regular mowing accounts today... I must have some sort of luck on my side because I would be willing to bet I don't look as cute as those two girls and I probably don't have even half the charm...

draftlawncare
03-17-2007, 08:00 PM
good job on the new accounts !! ..i have not signed a new account in over two years but i really aint looking more work...ll i dont want the accounts i have now

JayD
03-17-2007, 09:09 PM
Me and my 2 girls went out doing flyers today for mowing and aeration they love going out doing daddys dirty work!!Not a bad day at all!!! 3 new aeration cust. and 2 for mowing and aeration. I currently have around 60 homes i aerate either spring or fall or both and 22 mowing accounts. I think the girls might have had helped with getting the accounts ones 4 and 8 one of the accounts this older couple lives in a half million dollar home beautiful and they were out in their garage and i sent my 4 year old up to give them a flyer and she invited us up cause her husband could no longer handle the yard so she just loved the girls gave them some cookies homemade awsome and told me she would be willing to pay 60 for me to keep her yard looking nice! Almost an acre. No problem pus they want me to aerate every spring and fall!! what a day!! Any u guys out doing flyers????:cool2:

Good Job !
Tell so about using flyers. How many,what kind, how much and etc....
Please respond, I need to do this but don't know much about it. I am new this year and need more accounts. Thanks, Jay:waving: