PDA

View Full Version : 36" bradley hydro

touhey33
03-18-2007, 12:53 AM
I found a 36" Bradley Hydro mower for 1499, it is dual hydro. Should I get it or should I get the quick 36. There are only three left where I found it. And I have seen them for 2800 on ebay. It has 15hp Kohler engine and I believe is dual hydro. I was going to buy a quick 36 samurai, but this seems like a great deal.

MANOFSTIHL
03-18-2007, 01:42 AM
Get the Bradley. It's technically not a "dual hydro" but its pretty close. Oh, and btw hold on...:dizzy: I almost lost it throwing one wheel in rev and the other in forward at full throttle with a swivel wheel sulky. But it handles good, much better than any belt drive.

Cast iron spindles, close to those on a Scag, Kohler engine. I'd buy it, especially for the price you mentioned.

touhey33
03-18-2007, 01:50 AM
Get the Bradley. It's technically not a "dual hydro" but its pretty close. Oh, and btw hold on...:dizzy: I almost lost it throwing one wheel in rev and the other in forward at full throttle with a swivel wheel sulky. But it handles good, much better than any belt drive.

Cast iron spindles, close to those on a Scag, Kohler engine. I'd buy it, especially for the price you mentioned.

I think I will, it is only going to be a back up and used for small yards and gates. I have a 48" cub tank. What do you mean its technically not a dual hdyro. Does it do well in tight areas. Also they have the 48" for only 100 more. Im not sure how much shipping is though. I think they are probably closing them out. But like you said can't beat the price, 1000 dollars cheaper then the quick36.

MANOFSTIHL
03-18-2007, 02:56 AM
Don't let price be the determining factor between the 36" or the 48". Buy what suits your properties. If your doing lots of gates go 36". If not, well...

It's not like most "true" dual hydros b/c most real dual hydros have pumps mounted under the fuel tank with hydro hoses going down to each wheel (wheel motor). I think we are going to see more and more integrated hydros like the one found on the Bradley. They are cheaper to make and have almost the same feel. They are commercially rated similiar to the IZT2800 found on the new Scag Freedom Z rider but much smaller of course...

Good luck, I think you'll like it :usflag:

Richard Martin
03-18-2007, 06:59 AM
It's not like most "true" dual hydros b/c most real dual hydros have pumps mounted under the fuel tank with hydro hoses going down to each wheel (wheel motor). I think we are going to see more and more integrated hydros like the one found on the Bradley.

I think Ferris would take exception to their mower not being a true dual drive hydro. Ferris uses the intergrated hydro pump and wheeel motor and it has worked well for them for quite a while now.

If it's a hydro with independant control of the rear tires then it a dual hydro.

RPH2929
03-18-2007, 07:07 AM
Touhey33, Please let me know where I could get one, once you decide. I need a small mower like that. Thanks.

MattsMowing4
03-19-2007, 09:34 PM
Yeah What web site are you looking at?

touhey33
03-19-2007, 10:49 PM
Now that I have ordered mine and am actually going to pick it up. It is on the mowersulky.com website. Havaener enterprise I believe. They only have a few of the 36" left, and they also have 48". Both are hydro. 15hp kohler or 18hp kohler.