PDA

View Full Version : some of my equipment along with my stress reliever

voglernut
03-18-2007, 12:21 PM
this is some of my lawncare equipment along with my weekend stress relief from mowing.

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE
03-18-2007, 12:25 PM
Cool old pic or new every thing is in bloom.

Lawn Enforcer
03-18-2007, 02:50 PM
Nice 'choppers, I love the mini sprint. What sanctioning body do you race with and which tracks? I also love the biz name!:laugh:

HiTECH
03-18-2007, 10:24 PM
Nice 'choppers, I love the mini sprint. What sanctioning body do you race with and which tracks? I also love the biz name!:laugh:

thats not a mini sprint thats a midget. Where are you located in Missouri, i use to race non-wing sprint cars a fews years back

voglernut
03-18-2007, 10:32 PM
i'm in strafford mo just outside of springfield. that is a midget. we race with the southern midget racing series (SMRS). our last race was the chili bowl in tulsa. we're hoping to be at south coffeyville ok next month.

gilatplc
03-18-2007, 11:03 PM
NICE midget!!!
are you points racing or just out there for fun?

voglernut
03-19-2007, 12:44 AM
just out there for fun right now. i would love to get more serious about it. if i could pick up a good primary sponsor, we would probably race the points race but, right now, lawn care doesn't pay enough for a full season of racing. taking care of my family financially comes first. whatever is left goes towards the race car.

tat900
03-19-2007, 11:35 AM
what motors do midgets run we dont have a midget class here i wish they did id buy one in a heart beat

HiTECH
03-19-2007, 12:21 PM
This was the first year in 5 years that i didnt attend the chili bowl. Do you now Ryan Durst or Jesse Hockett,

voglernut
03-19-2007, 09:10 PM
my midget has an alluminum fontana. it's a four cylinder and has around 340 horsepower. we've raced against both ryan durst and jesse hocket, mainly at the chili bowl. my driver has raced against jesse hockett in the 360 sprint cars. fortunately i've got to go to the chili bowl all 21 years. we've only raced in it the last two. there's nothing like it.

Lawn Enforcer
03-19-2007, 09:10 PM
Sorry guys, now that I look closer it is a midget. I am in Minnesota, not in Missouri. I've never seen midgets in action but I would love to sometime.

HiTECH
03-19-2007, 09:56 PM
Who do you have driving for you, do you ever run with the POWRi series. You should come run at I-55 in pevely missouri when POWRi goes there, if you havent been there it high banked and fast. Have you ever been to tri-city

voglernut
03-19-2007, 11:02 PM
my driver is a 16 year old kid named Kyle Bellm. he's been racing since he was 8 years old. he has alot of talent behind the wheel. this will be his first full year in 360 sprints. he's raced 305 sprints, stock cars, mini sprints. outlaw sprint karts and has won in all of them. the chili bowl was his first race in my car and on tuesday night, out of 80 cars, we made it to 5th row outside in the A feature. unfortunately we had a throttle cable problem on the 4th lap and had to shut it off. i've been to pevely and tri-city but not with the race car. my driver races a sprint car so we have a limited schedule. until i can secure some good primary sponsorship, that's the way i like it. pevely is awesome. i've watched several outlaw shows at both tracks. we might race with the POWRi at lake ozark speedway at lake of the ozarks. from what i here, they might be added the night the world of outlaws are there. other than that, the SMRS is more local to us.

HiTECH
03-19-2007, 11:08 PM
I use to take care of kevin gundakers house, the owner of the lake of the ozark speedway and tri-city. If you havent heard tri-city no longer has a 1/2 or 1/4 mile anymore. They got rid of them and built a 3/8 mile for this year.
good luck this year. i wish i still had my sprint car

voglernut
03-20-2007, 12:19 AM
i didn't know that about tri-city. i believe i saw kevin gundaker race when i was younger. seems like he was in a late model. if you ever see the 7j midget with sprint lawn care on the side, stop by and say hi. take care. jon.