PDA

View Full Version : Bobcat with ROPS

Lynden-Jeff
03-21-2007, 12:22 AM
Hey,

Does anyone have a picture of a bobcat rider with ROPS installed? I can't find any on there website and im thinking or purchasing a ZT-225 with rops, would like to see what they look like.

Cheers
Jeff

J&R Landscaping
03-21-2007, 09:11 PM
I know they do not com estandard with the ROPS. You should be able to get a good deal though. My dealer has the 60" 25hp kawasakis going for $7995 on promo all season.

Might be a little higher in Canada though? Why do you want the ROPS kit though?

Lynden-Jeff
03-21-2007, 09:19 PM
I know they do not com estandard with the ROPS. You should be able to get a good deal though. My dealer has the 60" 25hp kawasakis going for $7995 on promo all season.

Might be a little higher in Canada though? Why do you want the ROPS kit though?

Hey,

illegal not to have rops on any higher then 19 hp. The Zt-225 is exactly what im looking for, it should run me around 10500 here.

Cheers
Jeff

hawaii
03-22-2007, 06:39 AM
Why do you want the rops, always tearing of the low tree branches. Look in the heavy equipment trader the is an ad for pleasent view equipment, he is selling the zt 223 for around $8000. I have two, the 23 hp has enough hp for most jobs and G.C Duke (the distridutor) is excellent with the waranty they realy stand behind the Bobcats.
Good Luck
Corey

Lynden-Jeff
03-22-2007, 05:23 PM
Hey,

Thats to far from me and I already have an equiptment dealer in burlington. Not sure how that guy is selling them for $8000 but that is a good price. Its illegal not to have rops. Labour board can rip you a new one if they wanted to. I probably won't get it but may eventually.

Cheers
Jeff