PDA

View Full Version : Craftsman 4-in-1 Yard Vac

BrunswickMowing
03-22-2007, 09:49 AM
Are these things any good? Maybe on the homeowner level?

Have the opertunity to pick up a 6.0 HP one that supposedly was used for only 1 hour. $300 asking price.

Anyone have any experience with them?

TIA for any opinions.

Raven386
03-22-2007, 09:54 AM
NO. my buddy bought one when he first started out and now it just sits in the garage. if you were a homeowner and just had to use it on your own lawn. then maybe it would be worth it. save your money and put it towards something else. Just my .02

richallseasons
03-22-2007, 11:48 AM
When I first went into business I took a pile of money and went shopping for things that i thought would make my life easy, and a chipper vac is one of those purchases that just takes up space in the shed, oh well put your money toward something like a leaf loader, now that was a worth while purchase...

GreenN'Clean
03-22-2007, 12:07 PM
I bought a ryobi yard vac/blower and it was the worst investment ever

fredski119
03-22-2007, 02:45 PM
I BOUGHT ONE LAST SPRING USE IT ON COUPLE OF JOBS THEN THE DAM THING BROKE ON ME TOOK IT BACK BEFORE THE 90 DAYS WAS UP. TWO THINGS I DIDNT LIKE ABOUT WAS THE HOSE WAS TO SHORT AND WASNT POWERFUL ENOUGH. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY ON IT . GO LOOK AT GIANT-VAC LAWN VACUMS NICE LOOKING MACHINE.:usflag:

BrunswickMowing
03-22-2007, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the replies. What kind of prices would I be looking at for a Giant-Vac? I checked thier website and look like nice machines. Can't seem to find any prices online.