PDA

View Full Version : Case mini-sneaker

Dirt Boy
03-24-2007, 12:25 AM
Does anyone have for sale, or know where to buy, tires & wheels for a case mini-sneaker?

Mine are getting rather rusty.

Thanks

LCPullman
03-25-2007, 12:57 AM
In the Northwest, we have a place called Les Schwab Tires which can get you most anything you need by way of tires and wheels. See if you have a tire/wheel shop in your area and find out if they can get you things like that.

If your wheels are getting rusty, you should just refinish them (brush/sand, put rust remover/converter on and repaint.) That is the most cost effective way to deal with it.

New tires should be available at a local tire store or at a local machinery store.

PurpHaze
03-25-2007, 10:20 AM
In the Northwest, we have a place called Les Schwab Tires which can get you most anything you need by way of tires and wheels.

I had occasion to visit the shop in Yakima over the Christmas holidays while visiting the inlaws because of a front tire that kept losing air. Discovered that the shift manager had relocated from Fresno and the kid that did the work had relocated from Lindsay down here in the valley. They ended up putting a used tire on (actually a new tire that had been returned and had to be sold as used) and we drove away with a $30 bill all total. Super nice folks all the way around. :)

Mjtrole
03-25-2007, 03:38 PM
Does anyone have for sale, or know where to buy, tires & wheels for a case mini-sneaker?

Mine are getting rather rusty.

Thanks

Try a tractor trailer repair place, we have a local place that repairs/replaced semi truck tires and carry all of the case size tires and rims, and even if they don't stock them they can get them, and oh yeah get inner tubes put in the old ones and use them for emergency replacement.

Dirt Boy
03-28-2007, 12:14 AM
Thanks Guys, I just bought it used, and figured perhaps there's something oddball about the sizes, but we do have a couple of good places around so, I'll check with them.

Appreciate your help!