PDA

View Full Version : Weedeater LT7000

John Luttrell
03-24-2007, 02:50 PM
I have an old weedeater LT7000 that I bought new in 1989. It has been a great piece of equipment and ran with no problems all these years. Well, I had to go into it this week and replace all the fuel lines and primer bulb; I can't find any info anywhere on the net about the carberator adjustments on this unit. Does anyone know of an online PDF service manual for this unit, or at the very least, can you give me the carberator adjustment proceedure for it? Thanks in advance......

John Luttrell
03-24-2007, 08:30 PM
Guys, I have since gone into the carburator on the weedeater and I am as sure as an aircraft mechanic can be, that my weedeater needs a carb kit installed. The diaphram in the carb is as brittle as tree bark, but I guess I can't complain since it has not had any problems since 1989. I could still use the adjustment proceedures if anyone has it.

Medfordite
04-07-2007, 08:46 PM
I have a parts manual for the LT7000 if you need it in PDF. I just got mine back from the shop due to a brittle fuel line and it was sucking air right where it goes into the tank. It now runs great again :)

The manual shows a #530035264 for a carb repair kit and a gasket/diaphram kit #530035219