View Full Version : mesh gate

03-26-2007, 11:46 PM
Where Can I Find The Metal Mesh For The Gate?i Would Like To Buy It In 8ftx4ft Length I Would Like To Replace The Two 3x3 With One 3x6 Any Ideas In The Philly Area

03-26-2007, 11:50 PM
Its called expanded metal, do a search for steel companies in your area call and ask for expanded metal.

"Ground Control"
03-26-2007, 11:57 PM
I dont know if you have Ace Hardware where you are but ive seen it there. Maybe even Home Depot?

03-27-2007, 01:11 AM
your local metal supply co.

General Landscaping
03-27-2007, 01:37 AM
When you find it; go ahead and have it sheared to your desired final size. The stuff is a pain to cut on your own.
Cuts are $2-3 around here, well worth it.