PDA

View Full Version : Tired of hauling a trailer

Stinky Pete
03-27-2007, 09:46 AM
I'm looking at getting one of those Isuzu landscape tucks with a dovetail ramp but I can't find anything that gives me the angle of the rear ramp. They look somewhat steep. Does anyone have that info or know where I could find it?

Tadams
03-27-2007, 09:21 PM
Womack Truck Bodies in Dallas, GA.

Here is a link to their site: http://womacktruckbody.com/

Give them a call and they will tell you what you need to know. I bought one of their ramps for my box truck and I haven't had any problems at all. I run a 60" lazer up and down it all day long and it has never scraped the bottom.

mosmgras
03-28-2007, 09:31 AM
I build the bed on mine. 13' flat, 4' dovetail, 5' tailgate. That set-up gave me a ramp angle of 30 deg. and a dovetail angle of 15 deg. I've loaded grasshopper midmounts, frontmounts, wright standers, velkes and sentars - all with no problems.

scchamblee
03-28-2007, 07:08 PM
I am intrested in a set up like the Womack truck bodies. Do they sell the whole truck or just the body to go on the back.

Tadams
03-28-2007, 07:54 PM
I am intrested in a set up like the Womack truck bodies. Do they sell the whole truck or just the body to go on the back.

Womack's sells just the open landscape body for the truck or the dovetail for a box.