PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Someone who mows north of Indy..

jdwilliams1
03-27-2007, 01:09 PM
Hello, I am looking for some reputable mowing and mulching business I can refer my new application customers. I was a full service company from 1988 up until 2 years ago and sold everything and I have started back up an application business only and I need a few reliable and professional compaines to refer my customers for the services I do not perform.

I would prefer businesses that are not or do not spray or treat lawns.

Please let me know asap, I already have one guy waiting and I will give him your numbers as the calls come in. I have informed my customers that I have a few guys I work with, which is true, but would like to give them a few more options.

Thanks

jdwilliams1
03-27-2007, 05:06 PM
I do not mow or mulch so I need to refer my spray customers to someone who does. Can anyone help me out.

It will be North of indy, Carmel, Zionsville, Brownsburg etc.

AllProLC
03-28-2007, 10:13 AM
Sent you a PM. I'm in Fishers, maybe we can both help each other out.

mow guy
04-05-2007, 01:17 AM
If you are still interested I live in Westfield now with lawns still in Anderson and Noblesville.

Indy cutter
04-05-2007, 05:34 AM
Please contact Indy Cutter at (317)507-1362. I live on the southside of indy but I am willing to travel for customers. I have a 60 inch exmark and a 48 inch walk behind for mowing and I do not applicate...

lucky4511
04-05-2007, 06:55 AM
we do very limited apps...not my preference to do them...and have been in business for 7 years with an additional 9 in the field. maybe we could do a deal and sub out our spray apps to you. pm me if you haven't found anyone yet.